View Single Post
Old 12-27-2014, 06:50 AM
Macybaby

Cats. . . most of those in the pictures are a double batch of kittens my husband got this spring. We were down to two outdoor cats - middle aged boys (neutered) brothers, both orange, one long hair and one short hair.

My husband was chatting with a neighbor that we didn't have many cats - and neighbor offered some. DH went to their farm and came home with eight! We lost one this fall, and a week later picked up a stray, another grey stripped cat. Thought it was a girl, but the sex change fairy showed up (notorious with rabbits) and now it's a boy, and we think neutered. This is the one that was in the ditch and when we stopped for the sign, came running up to the van. I opened the door and it jumped in so we brought it home. Keep in mind we live rural, this was not in a populated area.

Yesterday we got the summer kitchen side cleaned up and put back together from where it was demo'd to remove the old building. Next step is to move the cat door. Then I'm going to haul the 56 silverware cases out there for storage so I can get to my Long Arm HandiQuilter!

I have my industrial BlindHemmer out there, and another small generic cabinet, along with the dismantled stand for the industrial Hemstitcher (machine is in the house).

I plan on having a back to back row of treadle machines in the center, and electric and treadle machines along the walls. I will also have display shelves for teh extras, and for the cases that I'll store my attachments in.