Thread: Buying a tablet
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2015, 06:14 AM
Snooze2978

Everyone seems to have one these days but it was just an added electronic device I could live with or without. A couple at my congregation both had one and I knew he was very "in to it" with electronics so figured he upgrade one of these days so asked him if he ever decided to upgrade and wanted to sale his, I'd be interested. Well a great deal came across him within 3-4 weeks so he brought his old Samsung 8.0 to me to play with to see if I even liked it before buying it from him. Now I call that very nice "try before you buy". Well of course I liked it so much I went out online to Amazon.com to see about a keyboard as I hate using the little pen to hunt and peck my keys. Found a nice one after reading the reviews for one that came in a leather case and the keyboard can be removed when not needed. Plus it uses the same charger as my Samsung tablet. Plus...............I realized my cell phone is a Samsung too so only one charger is needed for all 3 items. Obviously I don't use my cell phone much since I didn't realize what brand it was. Have it only for emergencies so its a TracFone.

I do like my tablet though and since getting the keyboard, the couple liked it so much they got one for theirs too.