View Single Post
Old 12-15-2015, 06:04 AM
romanojg

Your machine is top of the line first of all. Secondly, the professionals will tell you (most of them) the only reason to have a multi needle one is for when you are doing lots of emborider, like for a business. Don't let your machine sell you short. The main thing is, you have a service and someone who can't do this service needs your work. doesn't matter the machine as long as you can do it. I agree to call around and I also see why the one person charges a little less, because the business is paying taxes, etc on what she makes. Most of us who do small jobs don't. If nothing else you might find some embroidery stores and call them and ask if anyone there embroiders for customers and if so, find out what their fee it. Remember its your time, your thread, which can cost more than the fabric plus you have to set it up and do the stabilizer, etc, it can add up there. Don't sell your self short. I'd do one, show it to the customer and make sure that's what she wants before doing all of them. Then make sure to get a deposit for a portion just incase she changes her mind, tell her no refunds for changing her mind