Old 01-20-2010, 09:52 PM
Esqmommy

Originally Posted by Icandothat
Originally Posted by luvmortherest
Originally Posted by Icandothat
Originally Posted by luvmortherest
when you open libraries go to block library. there should be a little box that pops up with the different libraries in it. there should be four selections:
Center Blocks
Center Block Variations
Border Blocks
Good For Alternate Blocks

open the center block variations. open variations row H. there should be 2 H4's the bottom one is the one i printed out that is a foundation pattern
Thanks for all your help. I think I just figured out that when I select it, it saves to my sketchbook. Then, I can print from my sketchbook. Is that correct? or is there something I am missing? I am learning this software as I go.
you should be able to although i just select my blocks in the opening screen then figure out which one i want to print out and how i want to print it
any time glad i could help if i did
I am still stuck. I can select the block, and it seems to store it in my sketchbook. I can't figure out how to print it.
You have to first hit "print patterns" on the picture on the left. Then go up to the menu and get to print. Once in there, you are asked what you want to print: Foundation, templates, block, etc. Choose which one you are using. If it's the triangle, remember to change the size to 5X8. If you are trying to print the foundation pattern, then you should also select "preview" so you can rearrange the various pieces to print out on one piece of paper (if possible, sometimes it's two). Then you click on "print" from that screen.

does that help?

edited: When in your sketchbook, you need to select the block, then select "edit" on the bottom of the little window that you are looking at. It will then put the block into a large pattern on the screen, and do your printing from there.