Old 01-13-2017, 03:01 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

I am still trying to make sense out of the the latest Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt and what it is suppose to look like and how it goes together...so thanks for the picture, JeanieG, and hope you show us more.

SBG, love the sites you listed (or was that Givio?). Have to print off the triangles too.

Weather maps indicates we will get ice and snow, snow coming in Friday night to Sunday...so we made a circuit of travels this morning to K. and back to home town for a few things. Ready has we can be for the storm now. including four new books for me to read. LOL! Resisted a trip to the quilt shop for more fabric for the wild geese flying....can make it more scrappy with what I have on hand..., I think I can.....I think I can. We are so blessed with a warm house and a lot of food on hand. Another beef roast on the stove in an iron pan simmering until its tender enough to eat without any teeth so dh can eat it. I will add carrots, celery, etc., to it later. Trying to stay away from high calorie foods. . . and low sugar foods. The sky has looked strange all day, it is building up to a big storm. Monday, it will turn warm again and be above freezing. Yep, we are blessed.