Old 04-21-2017, 10:14 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

What good news, OK. Priceless to have more Grand babies. Glad that Mother and twins are doing fine.

Dublb, that is a lovely garden spot. That Texas Sun really makes things pop up quick. In Southern Texas, we planted in the winter instead of summer...too hot in the summer for garden. It was hard to get used too a different growing season.

Started to finish the first row of Mosaic Magic and the bobbin ran out of thread...no more bobbins filled so I used a bobbin from the 550 Bernina on the 1530 Bernina and caused a rat's nest under the plate...cleaned up that and the needle unthreaded itself on top. Filled the correct bobbins, DH threaded the machine. I started sewing and unthreaded the needle again. Figured out fate was against me, so I quit for the night nad have not gotten back to it yet. Had to take a sinus pill which affects my eye, so I read all day yesterday. May do the same today, since I am too tired to argue with the sewing machine. Found another Brenda Novak I have not read. Found Pork Tenderloin on sale again at Fareway, and bought enough to treat myself to several sandwiches. Love my PTL. LOL! Raised on Iowa small farm Pork...we butchered four times a year...for four people and company. I can remember eating a dozen ears of fresh corn at one setting! Those were the good olde days for sure.