Old 12-19-2017, 09:11 AM
zozee

Guess I'm the odd (wo)man out here. I hate the smell of vinegar, and so does my family. I use Windex for windows, Clorox Gel toilet bowl cleaner, will use a little of bleach water on the bathroom floor if necessary to get rid of urine smell. My dusting consists of furniture polish. During flu season, I like to spray doorknobs with Lysol, but I am not a clean freak. I just like a fresh clean scent, and sometimes that means chemicals.

Now, I do hate a dirty mop, so I love the Swiffer on my hardwood floors. I dry mop them probably 3x/month, and just once a month or so, I use a solution of mostly water and a drop of Dawn in a spray bottle to clean and shine the hardwood floors (which is only in our kitchen). I quickly towel dry it with my feet as I go so that water never sits on hardwood. I hate a dirty broom, too, so I'm forever picking the dog hair clumps off of it. Gross.

I use a diluted Pine-Sol in a spray bottle to clean most bathroom surfaces. However, I rarely use hand sanitizer except when I'm in certain public places that really gross me out.

When my fridge is yucky inside, I wash all the shelves and drawers in hot, soapy water; baking soda for anything stuck on.

Last edited by zozee; 12-19-2017 at 09:13 AM.