View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 06:09 PM
Judith1005

I'm doing pretty good so far. I was even in JoAnn's today to look at fabric for a baby quilt. One of my DD's old school friends is pregnant. I'm glad they didn't have what I wanted. After I really thought about it, I didn't need it. I have plenty to use right at home! I bought nothing and came home.

I was also in there a few days ago and only bought a book that I have been looking at for months. Trying to decide if I really wanted it and when should I buy it. So, I splurged. But, buying books and patterns really isn't a problem for me any more. I have weeded my quilting books to a couple of dozen that I usually pull out to use on a regular basis. And, usually, I will regularly rotate them and donate something if I haven't touched it in a long time. So, yes, a successful visit.

I do see that I am trending to a different type of fabric then I used to. More soft and muted compared to my bold and bright. Again, I don't see it as a problem. I have lots of those type fabrics in stash also. They just weren't used a lot before. Now, they will.