Old 03-04-2019, 02:45 PM
judykay

Default Warm & Natural & Joann Fabrics

Not sure where I read that someone had heard that Joann's is no longer going to carry W&N and was wondering if it was true or a rumor. I decided to contact W&N and this is the reply I received from them.

Hello Judy,

Thank you for your Inquiry, yes the rumor is true. We sent the letter to the guilds and churches we have worked with in the past to address their concerns and questions first. JoAnn Fabrics and Crafts had been a great customer of The Warm Company for over 25 years. Their new management told us they would bring in their own store brands. Warm is available through many online sources as well as local quilt shops.
Joann may have product left and I’m unsure how long they will be in stock or if they will be ordering any Warm Products from Distributors who order from us in the future. I wish I could be more informative but I hope this helps clarify some information regarding the posts you’ve been seeing.

Please let me know how I may be of any further assistance. We appreciate your continued support of The Warm Company.

Warm regards,
Chelsea Jennings
Customer Service

(425) 248-2424 Ext 104
(425) 582-9104 Direct