View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 07:22 PM
annette

Hi out theredoes anyone out there know how i can go to ablebooks website just for quilting books if i get there tonight i think i may get off the computer, by the way there are 2 people that is in critical condition tonight from the tornado, that city was 5 miles from where i live, i became very scared one tornado was within 3 miles from where we liv and it weaken and didn't touch down i was home with my 2 dogs my husb. was still at work his work has a storm shelther me and my pets only had a closet. We are use to tornadoes in Oklahoma it just came early this time they usual began the last of April thru first or middle part of June some of the homes is a total disaster most of the damage was done in North West of Okla.city and i live in the nw area, this is just the beginning 1500 people is without power we had 3 tornadoes just in okla. city the wind was a 120 miles per hour. please pray for our state and city.I usual go the church shelter but i didn't have time to get out the wind was to high some semi trucks was turning over and cars was thrown everywhere, 2 people was killed in another city in oklahoma.if you know how i can get to this site will you please write.Willyou all keep our state in your Prayers. Love all of you

Annette