View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 06:11 PM
rryder

Originally Posted by miniquilts View Post
Rob, do you mind my asking if it is that you're doing a Marie Kondo type of organization? I've watched a few of her shows on Netflix and it has been incredible to put that way of thinking into action in regards to my own space! I've managed to cut back on clothing and articles galore. Though I'm not doing it all at once, but tackling one space at a time -- I am loving the results.
hi Miniquilts, not doing Marie Kondo. That’s more extreme than what I’m doing. I’ve been doing some decluttering off and on for the last couple of years just to make it easier to keep the house clean. I’ve managed to do a fair amount in our living spaces on my own, but DH and I are both artists and our studio spaces were terrible and overwhelming. so I hired a declutterer to help. The first day with the declutterers we worked on DH’s studio and my combination office/quilting studio and the walk-in closet off the office part. On Monday we will finish up those spaces. We will work on my painting studio later in the fall.

Rob