View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 07:21 PM
peaceandjoy

I joined during some holiday promo last year; I think the 1st year was $59 and I get 3 "own forever" coupons every quarter, for a total of 12.

The first quarter ended while I was away; they do not send a reminder email, so I lost those three.

I did do a bit of shopping during the 2nd quarter; there was a member sale and as a member you also get free shipping, so I did get a good deal. I have noticed that in the last couple of months that almost all of their products are now their own brand - Boundless fabric, Craftsy thread. I have not tried either of those, so cannot comment on the quality, but I am disappointed that they no longer carry much in the way of known brands/designers.

I just checked my account. Auto renewal 1/1/20, now $79/annually. Interestingly, the class coupons I got on 10/1 are good through March - so 6 mos instead of 3 as they were before.

I will probably look for 3 classes to use up these coupons before the end of the year to add them to my own forever library, and then cancel the subscription.