View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 04:46 PM
joe'smom

wildyard, I think you will want your clue 8 geese to match up with your pinwheels if everything else in the set is matching.

Originally Posted by QuiltingNinaSue View Post
I am confused and the more I re-read the clues, the more confused I am. Maybe its a senior moment, but Clue 4 and Clue 6 confusing to me. I make the 'kit' in clue 4 and use them in clue 6, I think. But the 'aqua' changes 'green'., and apparently has to match the other colors of fabric...hope I am wrong. Please explain what I need to do here. Just 'trust' and go forward to the end?
QNinaSue, I'm not sure what you mean by 'the 'aqua' changes 'green'

You use the blue QSTs from your clue 4 kits to make blue geese with green wings for clue 6.

You use the aqua QSTs from your clue 4 kits to make aqua geese with red and blue wings for clue 8. The red and blue wings are the unsewn HSTs from the clue 7 pinwheel sets.

The red and blue wings on the aqua geese will match the red and blue in the pinwheel. The aqua in the geese will match the aqua in the aqua/blue HST from clue 4. The blue in the aqua/blue HST will match the blue in the blue and green geese from clue 6. The blue from the clue 6 geese does not match the blue in the pinwheel.

edit

oops, I posted this before seeing your reply above, QNinaSue.