Old 01-19-2020, 07:26 AM
mjpEncinitas

I've spent a lot of time on Craftsy/Blueprint
Here are classes I have that I can recommend.
Clever Cuts for Efficient Quilting Debbie Caffrey Her other classes are very good also. Any of them are good
Piece Like a Pro Donna Lynn Thomas really helped me perfect my piecing
Clever Curves Piecing techniques Toby Lishko I learned how to do NY beauties. She's got a great technique very good teacher.
I also used a lot of Angela Walters classes as I was perfecting my FMQ techniques.
I took a 3 day workshop with Cindy Needham on FMQ and design she is fabulous. Her class does some of what we did in the workshop.
There are some other FMQ classes have come out (a long time ago) with other instructors I plan to watch.

The beauty of Blueprint is you can watch the class first and then decide if its a keep forever class. Stitch Saavy Creative Machine Embellishments is what I'm watching now.

If you haven't used Craftsy Blueprint classes before the subscription is well worth it. There are a lot of good classes with fabulous teachers. However they have changed how they pay instructors and few want to continue doing classes. Some have taken their classes off the website completely. Unless you bought them individually from craftsy you can't get them. Also the teachers aren't answering questions as they used to, although since others in the class answer this might not be as big a problem.

There are lots of other topics on there. Cooking, sewing, drawing etc. so if you are interested in these it might be worth your while to do the subscription. I haven't decided whether I will renew.