Old 01-23-2020, 09:36 AM
dublb

OK I think I'm nuts. But I do have a plan. Well for most of it. I did join a BOM from the LQS in Brownwood. I'll pick up mine when I go to the guild meeting. She has all the fabrics precut for it. I do wish I could go & sew it w/'em on the days that she has set up to do it. But I don't think I'll have the time. It is the Sat after the Guild meeting. I am also gonna do the guild BOM as the lady that sat next to me & I are gonna do ours different. She is a new quilter so she needs my help to plan that out. OH & also the guild is gonna do a class on paperless PP. There is a quilt for that too. I have never mastered that method so I want to do that also. I'm hoping that I can keep up w/both BOM's. So before the next guild meeting I need to pick out fabrics for both guild projects. I bet the PP project becomes a UFO. I truly hope not as it is a really neat pattern. Last night I pulled out the LQS BOM & drew the lines on the back of the blocks that are be used for the FG & Snowballs.

The BOM from the LQS is 'OH Susanna's Stars' by Julia H Hale. It is put out by Bits 'n Pieces pattern company.
The guild BOM is 'Annie's House' by Wendy Sheppard. Supposedly they found it on the Windham Fabrics website. However all I found is this version;
http://www.windhamfabrics.net/cgi-bi...patternID=1459 It is shown in different fabrics than the one the guild printed out & has a pieced border that our pattern doesn't have. I plan on using my own fabrics & I don't like the house part. I'm just gonna do the actual blocks.
The PP is Starburst by Belenda Soderberg. She will be teaching this to us. It is found on this page;
busybzdesigns.wixsite.com/busybzdesigns/classes-shops Scroll down to see it. At least it is a 30" X 30" project & not a whole quilt.

Anyway I'm thinking that if I am just doing 2 BOMs that are only 1 block a month I can take a break from what I am doing & not get off track on my other projects.