View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 03:55 PM
SewingSenior

I have been negligent in thanking everyone for their encouragement and support on this project, but I sincerely do appreciate all the kindness you all have shown and will try to be more mindful of it. So many have replied with helpful hints and suggestions, but I have to give special thanks to Nana-up-North, who is on this same journey, for always being there to answer questions and give me that little boost whenever I think this project is way out of my league. Thank you N-u-N, I'm so sorry to hear you about your broken arm. I hope it heals quickly and with 100% success and you can meet your hoped for schedule of completing your LBB by October.

This co-v 'stay at home' order has been a great motivator for working on this quilt and without it I would probably only be on block #2 by now, lol. However I would be happy to push this project into 2021 or 22 if this awful virus could be put behind us. My 91 year old Mother is in an assisted living facility that has been on lockdown since late March, and I would gladly put my LBB on hold for a chance to visit her again.

Again thank you to everyone.