View Single Post
Old 09-01-2020, 04:08 AM
Conchalea

I have the total August UFO count- 8! I forgot the vintage cats in my earlier count. Some August finishes have already left the building. 1. A friend took an unfinished top 2. Her husband claimed Plaid Lad, in first greens & browns 3. Ziggurat, layered in a fashion that made me think of Mayan pyramids (which are actually called ziggurats) 4. Strawberry fields, mostly pinks 5. Flower Power, orange & pink flowers with same color solids in a rail fence pattern 6. Prairie Points, a really long, narrow center of around the world. I think the daughter ran out of that fabric collection since we didnt find anymore of it. K will use it for a table runner for her 8-ft table 7. Autumn Star, just completed yesterday. Maroon & red stars on a patterned background. 8. The vintage cats.
I have pictures on my phone which I must transfer to my computer before I can upload. They're too large on my phone & have to be resized.
We have 3 tops left! There are also several separate blocks we plan to put into another quilt. So we still have work to do.
In all, we've completed 25 UFOs since the middle of June. It's certainly kept us busy & out of the heat.