View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 05:40 AM
Blueridgebeverly

Hello! The September block is inspired by the Cinnamon Teal. I’m not sure when I’ll get the chance to make this month’s block. Too much going on. Here is the link:

https://patternsbyjen.blogspot.com/2020/09/

Happylab, I haven’t had any problems downloading. The monthly blog includes a link. When I click on it, it takes me to a payhip page where I enter my email address. Then a download screen appears. I click on download and it takes me to the instructions which I then print. It also sends me an email that I can use to access the instructions. Although it is a payhip, the block pattern is free at least for the current month. I haven’t tried to access later so I’m not sure when or if we would have to pay once the current month passes.

Barb in Louisiana, I’m glad I decided to try two different backgrounds. The blender was the original background I chose for the quilt. I decided at last minute to use some grunge grey I had on hand to make “practice” blocks first......then discovered I liked the grey background better. I plan to donate one quilt and keep the other.