View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 01:00 PM
Iceblossom

Group 2, sincere congratulations and virtual pats on the back for the wonderful stuff y'all are doing too That's just gorgeous. Travelinggramma, I understand -- I feel the same way when I look at my center and what it has become.

I'm taking a coffee break and about to go back to my borders, or at least pressing and trimming the last batch of subunits. I've gotten the math figured out (it was coincidentally perfect with the current size! lucky me), the corners figured out (but not made), one side done and most all the other subunits made and am putting them together.

The hubby has several hours planned of watching tv in the bedroom today, starting with the Seahawks and ending with bowling. Unfortunately for me that's my layout space Good for me is I have work that can be done without layout, and I'll be able to pop in and out here and there with pinning sets and such. Still on my self-imposed schedule, all piecing should be done by end of day.

It's a lovely day outside, crisp and dry. We haven't had trick and treaters for years and so didn't notice their absence. Some people did figure out ways to pass out candy and/or get it people but we just didn't even buy any "just in case".