View Single Post
Old 11-08-2020, 10:49 AM
ibex94

And here are the last of my BOOM 25 contributions. Bugaroo gets a Yankee Puzzle. Another first for me. I really like this pattern. Bugaroo, I really wanted to give you a science themed block loaded with beakers and test tubes but I did not have enough variations of the colors in your fabric to make it work. Everything I tried, was boring. So you got sampler blocks from me that pulled in the yellows that your friend likes and showcased your beautiful sunflower fabric.

Libster gets a Jewel Box. I have decided that I love this pattern for large prints that shouldn't be chopped up too much.

Macybaby gets a School Girls Puzzle. The first one I've made. I really like the pattern and it comes together easily.

And Sewbizgirl gets my biggest oopsie....It started out as a Double Star but in changing around the way I was trying to get the geese done I miscalculated the size of the exterior geese. Ultimately I merged those bigger geese into the strip of geese and appliqued a couple pinwheels strategically on the block for added interest. Sewbizgirl, if the pinwheels don't work for what you have in mind, they are hand appliqued and so can be taken off easily.

I think I have posted them all now. Thank you all for a lovely BOOM experience. Thank you Janice for hosting us!

Attached Thumbnails bugaroo-yankee-puzzle.jpg   libster-jewel-box.jpg   macybaby-school-girls-puzzle.jpg   oopsie-sewbizgirl.jpg