Old 11-15-2020, 04:18 AM
sewingpup

i am another one with poor sleep habits....I have fibromyalgia and a variety of age related aches and pains....I bought an electric recliner when I had my rotator cuff surgery and it is pretty comfortable. I just woke up at 5 and I was in my recliner after falling asleep after the news last night...ummm....I do try to make it to bed sometimes...I usually sleep i a couple of hours then will lay awake for an hour or two and then fall asleep for a few more hours....at least now that I am retired, I don't worry about the lack of sleep as much and I have been known to nod off during the day too....walking helps but now that we just got another 6 inches of snow and I live on a narrow street without sidewalks and folks go well over the 30 mph they are supposed to go...I will not be walking much. I am still on the fence about doing the mystery...my dog is sick and I am supposed to give him 11 pills per day...it was rough the first day...then I got him to take them the next three days and yesterday....I could not get him to take any of them....I tried liver sausage, cheese, pill pockets, cream cheese, and hot dogs, mixing the nummy covered pills in a little dog food, feeding them to him like treats....he would take whatever they were wrapped in, then with surgical precision, extract the pill, spit it out and eat the rest. I tried opening his mouth and putting them in as far as they would go....that did not work either It is serious and he is supposed to take these pills for 14 days....I will call the vet tomorrow for any suggestions.