View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 03:57 PM
Anastasia

I finally opened my lovely package from Wenot. She put me to shame with her lovelies in the box. I totally forgot when we were supposed to open and being a healthcare worker, I've been too busy to login and look. Finally did and realized I was well past the date!

She sent me the mostly lovely wrapping paper wrapped gifts. I've never seen wrapping paper that was like mylar coated. Super cool. Also I'm totally a blue/silver Christmas kind of person so the paper colors and ribbons made me happy.

I got some really pretty and quality fabric fat quarters folded into a tree and a star. My bf already confiscated one of them that had skulls. We really are kind of weird redneck goth kind of people. Lol. Outdoorsy meets addams family.

She made me a super cute stocking and some oven hot pads that also includes that skull fabric in some of the pieces. So my bf also confiscated the stocking. The stocking included some chocolate which we haven't sampled yet but I'm sure is amazing because I've never had bad chocolate from overseas. To be frank I've rarely has bad chocolate from anywhere lol. Also sent some binder clips, which is funny because I was totally going to send HER some but I couldn't get any in time.
I collect shot glasses and she sent me a little one that would be great for dessert wines or something that's more for slow sipping. I definitely don't have one like it yet. Also some of what I assume is soaps, my bf tried to convince me is candy but he wouldn't try and lick one to prove it 😂. There is also a panel fabric that has deer and bunnies which is truly fitting for where I live in the woods and that we raise rabbits.

Anyways, love it all. Tortured some of my animals with the bows. Now if I can keep my bf from stealing all of it. Lol

Last edited by Anastasia; 12-12-2020 at 03:59 PM.