View Single Post
Old 12-19-2020, 01:53 AM
Panchita

This is a really interesting thread!

My goals are essentially trying to finish up UFOs/WIPs and actually start some new stuff...

1. I have 3 tops that will need to be longarmed (sent out) to finish - would like to do as many of these as finances will allow

2. Finish Stars Sampler (UFO, currently a top - needs de-papering, basting, and quilting - I plan to handquilt this one)

3. Finish Pumpkins wallhanging (WIP) - I'm in the process of handquilting this, have it all planned out and it is fairly small, so I feel confident that this is achievable, unless I get interrupted for some reason

4. Finish Penguin Promenade BOM (WIP) - done the blocks, awaiting the setting instructions, will most likely handquilt

5. Progress Sylvia's Wedding Sampler (UFO) - am doing this by hand, have about 1/3 of the blocks done, tend to do a couple of blocks and then put it away for a few months (hence aim to 'progress'...). No rush

6. Start Puffins quilt (been wanting to make this one for years!)

7. Start Reindeer quilt - a kit (unusual for me) only just acquired. Would be great to get it done for next Christmas, but no pressure

8. Do more quilting!!

Have a great holiday season everyone - and here's to a happy, healthy, productive 2021!