Old 03-04-2021, 02:52 PM
Railroadersbrat

I completely forgot that March was National Quilting Month, so holy moly, I'm late to the party!

I intended on getting my niece's Jagged X quilt started this month, but sadly, the stimulus still hasn't passed completely yet and I don't see anything moving for at least another week, so her quilt is pushed to next month, along with finishing my sister's DWR and my other niece's Mini-Irish Chain.

That said, I've been reorganizing and rearranging my quilting corner, I've already taken out two full bags of trash to burn (live rural, no trash pickup), reorganized all my papers and books and I'll be tackling my patterns and files later tonight. Depending on how I feel, I may move some furniture around, fiancé is gone this weekend and I won't have him in my ear trying to 'help' when all he'd be doing is giving me entirely too many ideas and not enough room to do them all, lol.

In between that, I've got black fabric that I need to cut into 2.5" strips to get ready for the Jagged X quilt, and I may be able to get some more of the Rainbow Bridge wall hanging done, just depends upon if I can get everything else done first. Also at the behest of my family, I've been working on a private YouTube channel, they've loved watching the videos I put up on Facebook but they're wanting more.