View Single Post
Old 05-26-2021, 05:15 PM
WendyMcD

Crispy F-crazy that your breaks not healing. I've never heard of that. Take your cal mag and D and heal well.

Thanks for the kindness ya'll. Seems my surgeon wont do the thumb surgery until the Covid LH is resolved. I wonder if anyone is trying to figure out how to get us well. He said it's important that my lungs are at 100% or I might not wake up from the anesthesia, I have to wait a full month until I can even get cortisone/steroid shots. Meantime I'm going to start a Prednisone burst as all my joints are screaming. Too bad they can't do shots in all my joints. I tossed a pillow today and screamed from the pain, I'm so not not not a screamer. I can't believe how much I miss NSAIDs, took them for granted for 20 years, till they almost killed me. Yeah crazy but ya'll know that by now.

DD is getting married and leaving 7-31, we are making the most of the time. I've a list of things she can do for our business that can get her money. Another list of cleaning stuff and our baby movies to watch one last time. I wish she weren't moving so far away and that I could fly. Or drive, 16 hours in the car, my body freaks out at about 2 hours. Anything more is pushing my sanity.

The good news is that my little dog is coming around. He's been actually playing with me, not having accidents in the house and trying to be a lap dog. Our dog of 16 years died awhile back and so he's even barking less. It's like he got manners without all the distractions. He makes me feel like I'm not all alone when everyone's gone. Since Mom left it's just been so quiet and empty.

Ya'll think I talk a lot now, wait till I get on the Prednisone again... can't shut me up.

Glad all ya'll got your cards and are having nice birthdays. Have a piece of cake for me, Cheers!