Old 06-25-2021, 05:30 AM
SuzSLO

Originally Posted by Carol in WI View Post
I'm enjoying all of the finished pictures - Tall Chick your version is very beautiful! Joe's mom I really like your finished top and hope that you will be part of the next mystery. You have been very helpful to many of us as we struggled through some of he clues. I've finished my second Grassy Creek - with two smaller versions. The large pastel one was made for a friend and she loved it - the two smaller ones were made with my color choices and both will be gifted as well.
Those are beautiful! While sewing along in the throes of the mystery is fun, you certainly have mastered the color placement in your most recent finishes.

This was my first BH mystery quilt and I am definitely hooked (and now a big Bonnie fan). I did the 2020 mystery from Laundry Basket Quilts, but only after all the clues were released. I did the 2021 LBQ mystery and generally kept up with the clues (at least through 10 out of 12 days). But it was a blue and white sampler quilt, so color and value were not that important.

I hope to “see” all of you for the next BH mystery in November.