View Single Post
Old 11-16-2021, 12:18 PM
ckcowl
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Motorcyclemad View Post
-------------------------------------------------

Still not getting the pictures to post, but I did manage to pull out three more UFOs that were hiding away in a tote-all nice and warm. Apparently I have two-5 foot long totes with UFOs and purchased kits languishing in a storage shed. Teach me to go looking for some yarn (which I didn't find ).

First one is a "Taz Around-the-World". It has been idling for at least 14-years. I did buy a tan batik to help round it out, but it is now all cut and ready to be sewn.

Second is an Orange & Turquoise ATW that is closer to 10-yo. Also cut and ready to sew.

Third is a "Big Girl Quilt" for my cousin's daughter with some bright colored orphan blocks someone gave me. Packaged when she was 7yo, it is going on 13-years in a bag. I think this one is no longer the right theme for someone in college. . I will at least finish the top, so that it can be ready when someone has a small girl that needs a hug!
maybe this will help with your picture loading issue—- when you go ( advanced) then Manage attachments; click on “ choose file” , choose photo library or take photos. I’m guessing you are going to find the photo in your photos. locate the photo you want to use. When you choose a photo a box will come up, at the bottom it was say “ actual size” click on that. More options will come up - I always choose Medium and it always works- then upper right corner click use. Next to the ( choose file) box it will now show (1 photo) you can add up to5. Then when ready click Upload on the far right . When they upload they will show up in blue at bottom. When this happens you can close that box and add to your text or just submit.