View Single Post
Old 12-05-2021, 09:52 AM
sewingpup

I gave up the snow removal for the most part. My plow man will come probably sometime after the snow stops. I just have to shovel enough for the dog to get out. We have a "new" snow emergency plan up here as in the past few years, folks have not moved their vehicles so the streets can get plowed. Hopefully things will go smoother. I am lucky in that I live on one of the "snow emergency" routes so I get plowed early. The plows were by about 5 this morning. but, it has been snowing since and no more plows. Hopefully they will show up again soon. The constant snow shoveling does cut into quilting time! But, also provides a great incentive to get those quilts done. My driveway sounds about the size of yours, thankfully, I have a clear spot beyond the driveway where the plow can put the snow. If that gets too high, he comes with his front end loader and moves the pile back a bit. Don't think the snow will stop until sometime early Monday morning. Folks up near the Canadian border have a blizzard warning going on.