Thread: Boom 28 Holly
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2022, 07:45 AM
Rebaquilts

Originally Posted by ibex94 View Post
Looks like a great holiday, sewbizgirl! Spending time with grands is too much fun, right?

Kassaundra -- Good to see you! Those monkeys are fabulous, I agree. I hope they are appliqued in there because if it is part of the threadart software mjpEncintas was talking about, I will never be able to have fun like that on my blocks.

Okay, I need a software recommendation from ya'll. How do you add text to your pictures? Thank you in advance.
You can use the iPhone to do it, right in the "photos" app. If you go to the photo, select your photo, then click "edit," then the little pen on the top right is the markup tool, tap that markup tool, then there is a plus + icon at the bottom, you tap the plus, you get a pop up menu that has "text" box option, touch that, move the text box to the area on the photo you want the label, touch the text box, choose "edit" from the menu, then you get to type in whatever you want into the box, you can also edit the color of the text and click done to get out of the markup tool, and click done again to save everything. I don't have an android so I can't comment on an android. Hugs!