Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: 1-February-2014 Project of the Month Photo's.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mimiknoxtaylor View Post
    Attachment 465708Here's my February project. I only made the pillowcase from a pattern I've used before. This is for the niece we saw in CA & I didn't think she'd want the bag thingie.
    Mimi..........Your pillowcase project for February is wonderful!! Your niece is going to LOVE it. I love your fabric's & all of the bright colors that you have put together. Thank you so much for sharing with all of us. Such pretty fabric's!!
    Last edited by SulaBug; 03-06-2014 at 10:20 AM.
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lauriejo View Post
    I am sad to say I did not get to my pillowcase in February, but it should happen in March. Will there be a new project this month?
    Lauriejo..............Yes, there is a project of the month for March & I have put the website in this reply for you. Don't worry that you haven't finished your February Pillowcase yet, as you can make it at any time. We will be anxious to see your finished projects when you post your photo's.

http://www.needleandspatula.com/2011...-tutorial.html

Thanks for the link. Not a big wine drinker, but it looks like a fun project. I do have a box where I stash items I purchase during the year for birthdays or holidays.
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lauriejo View Post
    Thanks for the link. Not a big wine drinker, but it looks like a fun project. I do have a box where I stash items I purchase during the year for birthdays or holidays.
    LaurieJo...........I am not a wine drinker either, but I made one for my DDIL' Birthday that is coming up in April. I know that she will LOVE it & of course I am including a coupe of extra bottles of Chardonnay to go with it!! Am I bad or what?

Thank you for sharing your great projects. I have made Jan., but am looking forward to working on some of Feb and March.

ok,here is my second one. I want to make some more in fun fabric, now that I got the hang of it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3