Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Baltimore Album August Block

Quote Originally Posted by LastGrandma
    Well, I finally got a free morning and look what I did!! Love this block!
    Beautiful!

Blog Entries
    Love it, speedy!

Blog Entries
    I am 3 months behind right now...URGGGHHH!!! Too many other things come up. But I will catch up some time this fall after all the rest is done.....yeah, right!!!

Blog Entries
    OMG Lynn...you are always first to finish!!! That block looks GREAT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jljack
    OMG Lynn...you are always first to finish!!! That block looks GREAT!!!
    Thank you! This block was really easy and since I use the machine applique' method, it went together really fast.

Quote Originally Posted by jljack
    I am 3 months behind right now...URGGGHHH!!! Too many other things come up. But I will catch up some time this fall after all the rest is done.....yeah, right!!!
    Don't feel bad so am I. We'll get caught up and we still have the patterns. Remember this is no stress. We aren't swapping any so we can do it in our time. The main thing is that we are doing it no matter how long it takes. I'd never have thought I could do a Baltimore if it weren't for this BOM.

Blog Entries
    Thank you for going back to the old program. Finally got it to download and print. Thanks for all you work and the lovely pattern. I haven't started it yet, but plan to as soon as I get 2 more BOMs out of the way in the next 2 months.

Blog Entries
    Very pretty can't wait to do mine i am behind this month still working on July:(

Quote Originally Posted by Surfergirl
    I really enjoyed making this block...now I have to wait another month for the next one! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the blocks.

Blog Entries
    Looks like i better put on my skate and get going can't wait to start this block. Very nice :)

I finished August's block. I got a late start (July) so I'm trying to do the current month and then am working backwards. Last month I did July and June. So now I've finished August and May. Still haven't done the center block yet.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    I am really behind still working on July Block nearly finish and i am trying to put August together all the blocks looks beautiful can't wait to add mine to the series. Thump up to all of you that finished first with the August Block i am dreaming of green leaves:)

I'm with Capucine. STill trying to catch up. Of course it would be easier if I would stay out of swaps. LOL. I'm not giving up on them though. They will eventually get done.

Blog Entries
    Hi BonniFeltz,
    How are you going? I really hope you are over the shingles and back on tracks. I think i am looking forward to the end products that's why i am dragging my feet with the blocks, our daughter had a back operation and i had to take time off work to spend sometime with her and needless to say the blocks were put aside for a while, she is OK now and back at work and so am I with the blocks and back at work hoping to add July photos in the next couple of days.
    Have a great day and happy sewing :)

Quote Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
    I'm with Capucine. STill trying to catch up. Of course it would be easier if I would stay out of swaps. LOL. I'm not giving up on them though. They will eventually get done.

Quote Originally Posted by capucine
    Hi BonniFeltz,
    How are you going? I really hope you are over the shingles and back on tracks. I think i am looking forward to the end products that's why i am dragging my feet with the blocks, our daughter had a back operation and i had to take time off work to spend sometime with her and needless to say the blocks were put aside for a while, she is OK now and back at work and so am I with the blocks and back at work hoping to add July photos in the next couple of days.

Thanks! I still am struggling with it a little bit. It's not hampering much but it's at the stiff face and my eye doesn't sometimes like to stay open. I'll get this done though. :) I get to go and meet one of the ladies from the board in September and I will have a day of quilting. I think I will be taking this with me. It should be a good time to catch up.

Blog Entries
    It's always more interesting quilting with a friend and you don't have to feel guilty sewing:) have fun and have a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by capucine
    Hi BonniFeltz,

Thanks! I still am struggling with it a little bit. It's not hampering much but it's at the stiff face and my eye doesn't sometimes like to stay open. I'll get this done though. :) I get to go and meet one of the ladies from the board in September and I will have a day of quilting. I think I will be taking this with me. It should be a good time to catch up.

Blog Entries
    OK Ladies July block finished and August all iron and ready to applique :) Have a great day :) Thank you Peg for all your hard work I can't wait to put it all together. Can next month have less leaves please?:):):) LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very nice. Looks like you're right on schedule and ready (almost) for September.

Blog Entries
    Thank you efayard well almost i still have to applique the small squares yet:)

Quote Originally Posted by efayard
    Very nice. Looks like you're right on schedule and ready (almost) for September.

Everyone's blocks are beautiful! Is September's block due now?

Probably since I just finished June and not done with July yet. LOL. I'm slowly catching up.

Blog Entries
    Hi everyone

September block will be delayed a couple of days.

We were hit by Irene, my studio flooded, destroyed my computer and files. I am in the process of getting a new computer, am writing this on my nook, can't upload any files from it.

Bear with me, will have new computer in a day or 2 and then post new block.

Just be safe and thanks for letting us know. It will give me more time to finish up July's block anyway and I'll feel like I accomplished more. :)

HUGS

So sorry, Peg, please take all the time you need.

Oh no! Hope that you get things cleaned up and are back to normal real soon! Sorry you got flooded!

Blog Entries
    Hi Peg sorry to hear about the flood i wish you lots of courage for the cleaning up, take your time with the blocks:)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast