Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Baltimore Album August Block

Sorry to hear that you were hit by Irene. Just worry about getting yourself together again and be safe. Sure we can skip this month as I know I have plenty to do. Be safe

I've been saving each month's block until I finish the three quilts for my Guild's Quilt Show. So, for me, please, please, please take care of yourself and yours and don't worry about getting the September block out. When you feel up to it is soon enough for us. I'm sending hugs to you. Belles

Haven't read this for weeks. Checked in see the next block and heard your scarey news. Take care, be safe.

First time to check in this month. Read your scary news. Hoep everything is okay with you and yours. May you have a speedy recovery with minimal cleanup. Thinking about you.

Quote Originally Posted by gal288
    Hi everyone

September block will be delayed a couple of days.

We were hit by Irene, my studio flooded, destroyed my computer and files. I am in the process of getting a new computer, am writing this on my nook, can't upload any files from it.

Bear with me, will have new computer in a day or 2 and then post new block.
    Am so sorry to hear this bad news. My prayers are with you to get your life and home back in order.

Finally got August done.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    So sorry to hear about your flooding. You have all my sympathy. We have a basement that gets run off when it rains hard and I hate that, having to clean it up. I can't imagine being flooded. Wish I was closer, would give you a hand. Take your time and we will be here when you are ready. Thanks for all your hard work for us.

Peg
    So sorry to hear about your flooded studio. Hope you're on your way to getting everything back in order. I'm finishing up whatever month has the four corner blocks and plan on tackling the center block. Catch up month.

Thank you so much. I am so sorry you had such a problem with Irene. We all could have waited until you had time to get everything else taken care of. Hope we don't get another one for a long time. We had lots of wind, no power for 5 days. No flooding but between Irene, the earthquake and Lee, it has been quite a month. Love the block, thank you again.

Blog Entries
    Very sorry to hear of your problems due to weather. I will keep watch for September block.

Hope you are able to a new computer soon. Take your time with all the events that have happened recently.

God bless you as you recover both emotionally, physically and financially from such a devasting event. You are in all of our prayers I am sure. I just started on the FebruaRY BLOCK so, of course, you don't have to worry about me.
    God bless.

Is the September Block pattern ready. Have been busy and didn't have a chance to read emails. Just trying to get caught up. Thanks. Have a good day.

Has anyone done the inner flower border and corner blocks? I think they were posted with April & May's block.

Blog Entries
    Yes i have made some. May i ask why? They are a little fastidious but i just make them here and there i am able to do some while waiting for September block. Poor Peg i hope she is OK after the flood.

Quote Originally Posted by efayard
    Has anyone done the inner flower border and corner blocks? I think they were posted with April & May's block.

Is that the actual size that prints out... about 6"? Those flowers sure are tiny. Or did you use a flower pattern from another block?

I am so sorry to hear about Irene visiting you. She wasn't very nice. Take your time and May God continue to keep his loving arms around you and your family. Glad he protected you. Material things can be replaced. God Bless you.

Blog Entries
    I made as the pattern showed and yes they are small that's why i am taking my time with them something to in between the monthly block:)

Quote Originally Posted by efayard
    Is that the actual size that prints out... about 6"? Those flowers sure are tiny. Or did you use a flower pattern from another block?

Tomorrow is Oct. 1st. Has the September block been finished yet??

Blog Entries
    Hi everyone,

I have been trying to upload the October block all day, the site won't take it, must be too busy. I'll try again later tonight when it is slower.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-159021-1.htm

Blog Entries
    Oh Oh Have i missed September Block? :( I'll do a search for it.

Quote Originally Posted by gal288
    Hi everyone,

I have been trying to upload the October block all day, the site won't take it, must be too busy. I'll try again later tonight when it is slower.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-159021-1.htm

I finally got August's block done.

Here it is if I can post the picture correctly
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4