Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 52 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 42 51 52 53 62 102 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 3347

Thread: The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page: Continued

Quote Originally Posted by oksewglad View Post
    I need to get my feeders out...the summers and orioles will be here soon. I find they sip at the Orioles feeders as often as are the red hummingbird ones. Do you have to watch when porch sitting for the "dive bombers"? I buy more sugar for the birds than for cooking and baking! Beautiful day in store, finally a few days of sunshine in a row and no frost...enjoy the day.
    Yes, exactly! I got dive bombed yesterday!
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/sewbizgirl
    Boom 20 Album of Blocks I made to swap https://www.quiltingboard.com/member...bums19942.html
    "The reward of a thing well done is having done it." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Good news. Seems that the contacts and numbers are backed up on the disk inside the phone. Took the young lady less than five minutes to recover all of them and its working again. Whew! Another lesson 101 cell phone learned for dummies like me.

Rain south of us has cloudy skies for us. Good day to rest and read a book: Mary Higgins Clark book As time goes by.

OH, OH! I am so excited! The reason that DSonIL was here was that he had applied for a job here in Brady & had an appointment for an interview. Well he got the job! They are gonna move here!!!! He will stay w/us while his family are finishing up some stuff in Houston then they will rent a house for a few months. OMGosh my DD is gonna live in the same town as I am!!!
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Congrats, Bev! I'm so happy for your good news. What fun it will be having your family living nearby.

QNS you are not a dummy! Phone these days are more of a computer than a phone.... so much to learn! My hubby really struggles with both his phone and computer, poor man.
    Boom 20 Album of Blocks I made to swap https://www.quiltingboard.com/member...bums19942.html

Blog Entries
    Sunny skies, phone back in working order, family moving to town...good news all around. Had my annual M.D. appt...BP 122/50...yeah...went on a shopping spree...we live 60 miles from major shopping hubs so I found new work and play shoes, a jacket, and some nice tops on sale...score for me! Maybe can play outside for a while before dark...
    Don't worry spider.
    I keep house
    casually.
    ---Basho
    Nothing's too small...I love miniatures.

Blog Entries
    What's happening here...the first asparagusName:  IMG_20170504_1911150_rewind_kindlephoto-1051437.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  675.3 KB
    The blue bells are bloomingName:  IMG_20170504_1915272_rewind_kindlephoto-1102993.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  812.3 KB

And baby quilt progress...Name:  IMG_20170504_1916443_rewind_kindlephoto-1135831.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  838.6 KB

Name:  IMG_20170504_1919100_rewind_kindlephoto-1238398.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  765.2 KB
    Don't worry spider.
    I keep house
    casually.
    ---Basho

Lovely photos, Gladie! And congrats on that great blood pressure! Love the baby quilt tops.

OK, Love the baby quilts. Sounds like a great shopping trip. Both you and Dublb have family moving back...life cannot get any better than that. I knew the Blue Bells when I seen them...have a clump of them in my flower bed.

Daughter came on my computer through Team Viewer and had my list of contacts printed out in less than five minutes. Nice to have the back up of addresses and telephone numbers. I can put the emails on my telephone, too.

Thinking of making beef stew tomorrow for me; and noodles and beef for DH as he does not like beef stew. Hope everyone has a good day and a good week.

Bev! He got the job! Well, well, that is wonderful. We are so grateful for good family news.
    QNS, with your paper back-up made by your daughter you can rest easy-- just have to put it someplace you remember. :-) That's often my problem!
    Ok, Fun pictures! The baby quilt is going to be really cute!
    I came home from work today to find a funny little tuna fish salad on the kitchen counter waiting to greet me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Oh my goodness... someone made you some tuna art!

My husband, the salad artist. lol

Where are the threads for posting our FWS blocks? I still have 10 more to post....

Givio, try doing a search for Farmer's Wife 1930, week ? an it should come up from the archive if not from a direct search for it. Does not seem the save without Honchey and Jan and Jeanie making comments along the way. Miss them.

Or take the easy way and post them here????? if you don't find the other sites. We will love to see them.

I agree. Please post 'em here! I sure do love seeing more blocks!
    Bev

I wasn't a happy camper yesterday. Everything I did got messed up. The block that I did took forever to make. I had to rip out 3/4 of the seams. Some of 'em multiple times. I do think I slept wrong & everything hurt. DH said that I slept on my stomach. Everything hurts when I sleep on my stomach. My back, my knees, my hands & my bad shoulder. I think when I hurt that much it messes w/my head.
    This morning DH got me up to walk. I had been mentioning it for several months but he kept not waking me till later. (If I wait till I wake on my own it will be 10 or 11 before I'm up.) I finally decided not to mention it as I was bordering on nagging. I was quite happy when he woke me today. I hope he continues to do so from now on. After we walked I also did my back exercises. They made for a great cool down. Then I did my deep knee bends. I \have been doing those just before I take my shower but I am glad that I got 'em done & outta the way.
    Bev

Happy Mother's Day to all! Have a great weekend. DH hurt his back and neckso we are staying home, no celebration planned. It is just another day, and this too shall pass.

Blog Entries
    Good morning...yes another day here as well..as a farm wife Mother's Day oftentimes means field work/corn planting and the late spring this year is no exception...been working outside planting garden, cleaning flower beds, mowing lawn, feeding birds...orioles and hummingbirds are back...rose breasted grosbeaks, red headed woodpeckers, titmouse, gold finches among the visitors...

Leaving next week to spend time with the newest Grands...lots to do before then.
    Don't worry spider.
    I keep house
    casually.
    ---Basho

A very Happy Mother's Day to all of you! We have already celebrated while I was with the kids earlier this week. So Sunday will be a quiet day at home to sew and relax.

I drove to Houston & picked up DD. We then drove from Houston to Midland on Friday. We went to a wedding shower this morning. I will drive her back to Brady. Her DH will also drive to Brady & he will stay there while she will drive her Sequoia back to Houston on Monday. He will have to drive his motorcycle to work for a bit till they get an older truck for him.
    Bev

I got a Mother's Day card from DD and a phone call. DS also called me, so it was a nice day. I ate Tacos and Pizza. Read a book all day. And loved the cat, Mega. Lovely day. May the week be nice for all of us.

I also spent a nice Mother's day w/DD even if I was driving. #2DSon brought me a necklace & ear rings while #! DSon brought me a sign about being close even after the kids are grown.
    I am back in Brady.
    Bev

Lovely Mother's Days...

I was given a pretty summer robe, flowers, a book about Queen Elizabeth and some ginger nuts (gingersnaps) from England. And was treated to a Mexican meal out. It was great to see all the kids, earlier in the week.

DSonIL is here & it is nice to have him here. He starts work tomarrow. It's gonna be a bit till DD shakes loose to come. They don't have a house yet either. I am glad that DSonIL is willing to stay w/us. I did some sewing today, but not much.
    Bev

WProgresse have a few Irises in bloom:Name:  DSCN0773.JPG
Size:  136.6 KBName:  DSCN0764.JPG
Size:  241.3 KBand peonies:Name:  DSCN0774.JPG
Views: 94
Size:  303.9 KBName:  DSCN0775.JPG
Views: 79
Size:  267.0 KBAnd progress in the sewing room...on Quilting projects.

Page 52 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 42 51 52 53 62 102 ... LastLast