Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 383 of 542 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 382 383 384 393 433 483 ... LastLast
Results 9,551 to 9,575 of 13526

Thread: The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

GGal ... couldn't remember which you had purchased. However, I am thinking the two are pretty much the same set ups, so you and W4Me might be able to trade tips and hints.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltE View Post
    Anael ... KK would certainly appreciate a spare bed, well layered with quilts! A much softer bed for her!
    Oh I'm sure she would but I don't
    Eat, quilt, sleep, repeat

Quote Originally Posted by Anael View Post
    Oh I'm sure she would but I don't
    You could leave her quilt as the top one ... to protect the rest!

Did you talk to her when I was away??

Quote Originally Posted by Anael View Post
    Did you talk to her when I was away??
    Yes ... she's angry with you and wants her very own quilt, placed a-top a throne!

Not anymore, she's peaceful and quiet now. Don't tell her I put drugs in her milk

That is wonderful Anael. I just love the bright colors with the black background!
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

What kind of drugs Anael? I could use some for Dainty. lol I'm kidding, really. I wouldn't change that hyper, fun personality for anything.

Anyway, I have my first sewing machine lesson on Friday so have to take some time off the etching sometime this week. Since my raven fabric arrived and is washed, dried and ironed and ready to go, why not tonight.
    Name:  Ravens1.JPG
Views: 47
Size:  455.4 KB

As you can see, my constant is still very visible. The plan is to sprinkle a few basic raven blocks around the quilt. After all, it is called "Never Say Nevermore".

A foursome of raven fabrics ... my picks are the top left and bottom right.
    Only four??
    That top left one really works well with your constant sage.
    Your sprinkled blocks will have a window pane effect with the sage as the sashing ..... good idea!

Gosh taday was crazy busy!!!! First we all overslept & I was late ta my serger class. Now I'm a slow sewer & when 1:00pm came around I was no where near finished w/my project. DD, DGD & I had an appmnt at 1:30 w/my hairdresser. I left the LQS & we went ta the beauty shop. When We left there I came home & ate. G___ was here cleanin' so I paid her, then I took the papers DH had for me ta the county office & got the title transfer done on the '70 Ford for DH. Then went back ta the LQS & worked more on the li'le purse. Well I didn't finish it still. They will have a UFO sew along on Fri & I'll finish it then. (I did git the teacher ta give me the next step so that I can git that done before Fri. DD had gone ta the gro store & bought the stuff so that she & I could make Lasagna's. She made a traditional one & I made veggie lasagna. Her DF came again for supper. I have really just now slowed down. Gosh my chair sure feels good.
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

W4M, absolutely love the raven fabric! I've never seen that before and I'm amazed at how many different fabrics you've found to keep with your theme. I can't wait to see this finished.
    Imagine all the people living life in peace...(John Lennon 1940-1980)

JanRN ... attagirl!!!!!! for cherering W4Me along to keep at it! (even while doing her etching!)

Thanks QuiltE and JanRN. There are a few more colourways in the ravens and I think they will find their way into my stash. QuiltE - those are my two favourites as well - top left and bottom right. That's why I cleaned out the store of both.

JanRN - at first I was bemoaning the lack of Halloween batiks and figured I would have to make a lot of my own fabric. Surprise! When I decided on the quilt name I took a chance and Googled Raven Batik. Another surprise. Thank you for the continued encouragement. I can get back to the blocks in mid-July and am looking forward to them.

W4Me ... I can already picture a flock of 4-pane-raven blocks being created .... each with different alignments of all the different colourways. Just might be a good break periodically from the etching .... and de-stressing between shows. Of course, I know you have SO much time! Better still ... get those slave-kitties busy with the etching while you are at WORK to pay for their keep!

Don't you just love Google!!!! I also like the more colorful ravens....

Anael, your "Mystery Quilt" is very pretty...I started the same one in red & white and so far Have 4 blocks done...

I've been going thru my stash to gather the patriotic fabric for the confetti quilt.. I'm going to do it in 2" strips 1.5" finished.. I can't get my head wrapped around how much fabric needed for it as I don't know the size of the quilt...I went to the website but every time I go to "shop" there's an error message... QNS, can you email me the size & yardage of the quilt? I was up until 2 a.m. I got the #'s for each block but still need the overall dimensions...

One goal down for June--got DGD's Asian inspired quilt finished. She asked for this size (crib size) so we decided to call it Study Size because she wraps up in her old quilt when she's studying. She hasn't seen it yet, I'll get it to her this week-end. Thanks for looking.Name:  Peri's Quilt.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  717.4 KB
    Imagine all the people living life in peace...(John Lennon 1940-1980)

Fantastic JanRN .... love the new Study Size!!! sounds better than crib size, for this young lady! You are going to win the Best Granny Award of the Year!

Jan, you put this quilt together pretty quick...Chinese Lanterns???

Those Lanterns are lovely! Study Size is a great size

Ohhhh, just beautiful Jan! I know your granddaughter will just love it! Perfect for cuddling under to study!
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Honchey - Google is great and can get me into a lot of trouble.
    janRN - fabulous study size quilt. Lucky young lady.

Ok girls I think I am back, I have finished all my Snuggle quilts and delivered 10 of them yesterday also 12 small ones and Friday week will be handing over another 6 quilts and 7 doll quilts.

I have posted them under Pictures, beware there are a lot of pics.

QNS I love your little blocks, I checked out Rainbow Fabrics but unfortunately they don't post outside the US, oh well I may have to settle on the Omigosh quilt.

Anael what a gorgeous quilt love your quilting.

JanRN your Chinese lanterns are beautiful, I am sure she is going to love it and you.

Will try and catch up posting my bow's in the next few days, I won't answer everyones chat as there has been a lot going on while I took a break. It is good to be back
    Karen

Welcome back, Mirabelle. check your email. What a productive time you have had and delivered where the quilts do the most good.

I am so excited to meet Carrie tomorrow...going on a All Iowa Quilt Shop Hop to the East and North of Iowa to Marion and back on the Western side of the East part of Iowa to central Iowa. Will see a lot of Iowa tomorrow, so its bedtime for me. Everyone have a good day tomorrow.

Have a wonderful day QNS, that sounds like soooo much fun!

Mirabelle--those quilts are all so cute. What a variety!!

Page 383 of 542 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 382 383 384 393 433 483 ... LastLast