Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 506 of 542 FirstFirst ... 6 406 456 496 505 506 507 516 ... LastLast
Results 12,626 to 12,650 of 13526

Thread: The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

Happy Anniversary to you Jan Have a wonderful day celebrating !

It's horrible what's happening in Brussels.. Can't imagine how scared the people of Europe are feeling..We are so blessed here in the USA.. but we must be vigilant..

Have a good and safe day everyone..H.

I got an anniversary card from GrannyQ! Thank you very much. We are truly enjoying the time with good friends and family; makes everything greater when you share the joy and celebrate!.

May everyone have a happy and safe Easter with famly and friends. . . our company will all be gone by Saturday, but we can recapture all our memories together and re-visit the occassion again and again. Treasure every moment of joy and capture the Kodak moments on camera.

QNS, "Kodak moments" hahaha! Now there's a blast from the past! That saying! Who uses Kodak film anymore? Do the teenagers know what that means? That really struck me as being funny. You are too cute. :-)

We are headed back to Brady tomarrow. We got some stuff in the trailer & are heading out in the morning. DD & her family are going to meet us there. I do still have to gather up my "stuff."
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Nina, The anticipation of your "Big Day" has me all excited for you & Mr Jerry.. You planned it all so well ahead of time..

We are leaving NC a week from today so I will start planning what to bring home and what to leave behind..There are quite a few "baggies" with started projects in them that will "vacation" in the vacation home.

The red/gray DNP top is done and will come home for me to practice some quilting on the new machine at work. I already have the days I'm working in April marked on the calendar...

I purchased the fabric at Hobby Lobby and the lady in the fabric dept wanted to see it finished and she held it up for me to take a photo..

My company left on Monday morning after finding out their van wouldn't start..dead battery, we were up with them at 4:30 a.m.waiting for Triple A to come & jump start them..I was dragging all day Monday & went to bed early that nite..I sewed most of the day yesterday and found a finished "Cat" I didn't post..I was so glad I got 3 30's blocks done..2 are future postings..

I plan on being in the sewing room today. whether I tackle another block depends on how much I get done organizing.. H.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Honchey; 03-23-2016 at 05:45 AM. Reason: added photo

So nice of you to show the lady what you made. I hope it enthuses her to quilt. And it's a nice shot. I never thought to bring a top to the store to take a picture! There isn't good light or good room at home to take a good shot, so maybe that's a plan. :-p It's a nice strong, graphic look you've achieved. Well done! A fancy quilting method could put this one over the top in good looks. :-)

Happy Anniversary Nina!!!

Happy anniversary, Nina & MrQNS.
    Imagine all the people living life in peace...(John Lennon 1940-1980)

Yes! Best Wishes, QNS. Waiting for a picture. :-)

Yesterday went down in the history books for sure. It did rain the night before, snow all morning (it melted never covered the ground) and scared some away But we had some 14 sit down at the table, so we enjoyed lunch and supper. Opened the cards and found the ones from GrannyQ and Givio...thank you ladies. Our children gave us a lovely poem they had written and framed (wonder where they got the talent?) and commissioned a painting of us from the proofs. . . to have never met us, the artist did a wonderful job. neighbor brought a wonderful chocolate dump cake for supper; it made the day a great one.

Bf and family cleaned the house and prepared the meals...I was banned from the kitchen. But not today. Bf is leaving this morning, friends that slept overnight is leaving today; DD and family is leaving today. DS will stay a couple more days, I think. Time to count noses and fix breakfast. Back to normal, maybe, if we can determine what that is.

Honchey lovely picture of your quilt; must have been a tall lady...no feet showing. Wonderful idea for a good picture. Have a good one everyone.

A commissioned painting! Wow!

So glad you had such a wonderful day QNS! You sound like it turned out like you wanted it to. Congratulations!
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Thee painting of us: Name:  1-DSCN0408.JPG
Views: 46
Size:  83.5 KB and the quilt I finished or had finished by the LA Name:  1-DSCN0391.JPG
Views: 41
Size:  97.4 KB

And the backside: Name:  1-DSCN0395.JPG
Views: 43
Size:  85.7 KBShe loved both front and back.

Name:  1-DSCN0399.JPG
Views: 45
Size:  100.9 KB family day. Bet you can pick out our children!Name:  1-DSCN0404.JPG
Views: 38
Size:  97.2 KBAnd DGS,

Oh my, what a lovely family you have. And that painting is amazing--you must have been so surprised. Love your quilts, QNS. So happy you had so much fun--wish we could have all been there.

Thanks, JanRN. Hope you had a very good day on your anniversary.

Dublb, King Ranch Chicken was the most popular item on the buffet...a favorite of everyone. Had to make the second batch for DS and his girlfriend, and her Mother. Yes, DS is six foot three....always thouight he was six foot four. DD is only five foot two inches, so no telling how tall DGS will be.

Oh Nina, I am so happy that everything turned out so well for you and your family...Wonderful portrait of you and Mr QNS.. The quilts turned out so perfect, love the colors...Thanks for posting all the photos...

Great pictures, thanks for sharing! I hope you have many more happy anniversaries!

That must be your FW quilt in the background. I like the bright colors of it. The purple star quilt finished, another achievement!

What a wonderful event! I am so proud of you & your DH! 50 years & so determined to celebrate it!
    Bev

We are in Brady so I have had my hands full. I haven't had a chance to check in. This moving is for the birds. My DD & her family were here. She picked up some stuff that we had on storage here for here.
    Bev

Happy Easter Everyone!!

Happy Easter, everyone--wishing you peace.

Anne, what are you doing up at 4:35 am?????????

yesterday afternoon I was getting up from the rocker and my right leg went right and my body went left and something happened inside my right knee..I couldn't sleep because it hurts. especially when I try to walk. This last incident was the last straw..I'm making an appointment with the surgeon and will be having my knee replaced..I can't deal with it anymore.. hopefull sometime in May..He's leaving to go to Africa in June and I won't let another Dr. do it...

Good luck, Honchey on the knee surgery. It comes a time when you know its time to do it.

Things are slowing down here, most things are back where they belong here. DS is coming by this morning before they head South. Its been a wonderful, wonderful ten Christmases and Birthdays all wrapped up as one for our 50th anniversary full of surprises and good times.

Trying to reply on my tablet, hope it works.

Wonderful photos QNS!

So sorry about your knee Anne. My mom Ólwaya said the surgery was a snap not as painful as what she was going through daily.

Blog Entries
    QNS what a beautiful painting of you and your dear husband. You both look so happy. You have a very nice looking family. Families are everything. I am so happy for your great day. Your quilt is so pretty. I can see why others were talking about it.

I am glad I found the pictures. I hadn't been to the pony club, so my strange mind did not make the connection to pc. lol....
    "Sometimes it's OK if the only thing you did today was breathe."
    Good friends are right there with you.

Susan

Page 506 of 542 FirstFirst ... 6 406 456 496 505 506 507 516 ... LastLast