Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The FWS Pony Club wk 44 Verna Belle's Favorite & Villge School House Discussion Page

Honchey ... OMG ... I just found this thread to learn about Athena's unkindness to you. Living on the edge of a bush, with trees on 3 sides, I often wonder about one coming on my home. I hope that there was not any damage to your roof, though it would be a miracle. Your post was a few days ago, so by now, you probably have a better assessment of the situation.

OKSGlad ... so ... new cows? Maybe you should show us some pics!

JanRN ... I'm proud of you!! We'll make you an honourary farm gal!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!

JanR...thanks for asking but I wasn't affected by the blast near Indy. I think at last count at least 13 of the homes are beyond repair and those that can be repaired will have to have a lot of work done on them. I live 8 miles from the Illinois state line right on Hwy 74. Real easy to find if you are ever in the area.

Ggal, glad you weren't affected. The damage is really extensive--scarey because so many of us heat with gas and don't give it a second thought. I laughed when you said you're easy to find. I am so directionally challenged--if my car's parked on the opposite side of the street I get confused LOL. That's why I had so much trouble at first with paperpiecing--I didn't know which end was up!
    Imagine all the people living life in peace...(John Lennon 1940-1980)

Quote Originally Posted by janRN View Post
    Ggal, glad you weren't affected. The damage is really extensive--scarey because so many of us heat with gas and don't give it a second thought. I laughed when you said you're easy to find. I am so directionally challenged--if my car's parked on the opposite side of the street I get confused LOL. That's why I had so much trouble at first with paperpiecing--I didn't know which end was up!
    ........... but you got there (PPing) without any major collisions!
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2