Pony Club Thread 3

Old 12-03-2021, 06:44 AM

I love Zinnia's! They are so easy to get to come up from seed.
Old 12-03-2021, 07:04 AM

I have been sewing exclusively on my FW for the last several months and love how smooth it is working. Since right now I am doing only small projects I am able to actually quilt with it. I don't believe it will be the machine of choice for larger projects however. I have to of these babies and both are great machines for what I love to do. Glad to be here to share the joy.
Old 12-03-2021, 07:08 AM

I love my FW also!
Old 12-09-2021, 11:53 AM

What do you do when the Geo-Thermal shuts down past the normal business hours? You call for service for again the next morning and turn the great room gas heater on, and pray a bit too. Dh was up at 2:30 this morning tending to the gas furnace again, warming up the place. We layered up the clothes and kept our bedroom doors open, so it was chilly, but doable. Tech came back this morning and a 'lose wire' showed up in his report on checking it again...its been a tough year trying to deal with the problem. Hope it is solved now. Lovely day outside, sun is shinning and we are rejoicing on one problem solved. Now for the washer & dryer and Samsung Refrigerator problems that seem endless. I still want to get into the quilt room, but not feeling the joy I have in the past. Just feeling tired, and reading on my Kindle, thankful when we don't need to go anywhere.
Old 12-10-2021, 06:42 AM

OH HUGGS Sue!!! I am so sorry. I hate it that ya'll were so cold, & am so glad to hear that ya are warm now.
I am still tired from Covid but am doing a li'le more every day. My DM got the flu after covid. She is doing so much better'n me but some days she is still fatigued.
Old 12-10-2021, 08:18 AM
Power Poster

So sorry about your house problems, QNS. Hope you have it fixed by now and stay toasty warm. I don't know what is going on here, but it got up to above 70 yesterday and this morning I woke up to all the glass steamed up. Weird weather, just hope it gets cold for Christmas.

Facebook showed me photos from one and two years ago today, and we had snow on the ground.

Bev, take it easy after Covid. Congrats on having "natural immunity" now!

I'm off to town this morning, to get some more interfacing for a T shirt quilt I'm making for a customer.

Check out my avatar. It's my sweet little grandson at Thanksgiving, 8 months old!
Old 12-10-2021, 12:39 PM

SBG, your DGSon is a sweety!
Old 12-10-2021, 12:44 PM
Power Poster

Thanks Bev. They have moved to Iowa, but came for Thanksgiving. It was our first chance to meet little Whitaker. He's a doll.
Old 12-10-2021, 01:49 PM

There ain't thing out there better'n DGK's!!!!
Old 12-10-2021, 05:02 PM

I agree that grandchildren really rock our loving hearts!

Today it was the kitchen faucet that died. We agreed to go local and buy one. What they did not tell us was what we needed to install it. They have us a list of 'handyman' name and number and one came this morning and discovered all we were missing, and came back this afternoon to discover the hot water tab was not working, so third try will come tomorrow morning. I shudder at the cost of a simple faucet in the kitchen replacement.

Weather is warming up for a short week and that makes me happy! Thoughts of everyone enjoying their grandchildren makes me happy. Merry Christ*mas to all and to all a goodnight.