Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/%5Bdear%5D-jane-stickle-cyber-block-party-jan-2010-thru-may-jun-2011-a-t28063.html)

BlueChicken 01-08-2010 02:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by NorBanaquilts
Here's my quilt so far...

Sorry about having to download it.

That's awesome!! You've done so many it looks seriously cool! I can't wait to get to that stage.

I hope you don't mind, I transferred it to a jpg so that everyone could see, I know some people on slow internet connections have problems with downloads.

NorBanaQuilts progress so far
[ATTACH=CONFIG]64427[/ATTACH]

BlueChicken 01-08-2010 02:58 PM

Oops... I cut off the edge... sorry! Will fix it, hold on a sec....

NorBanaquilts 01-08-2010 04:30 PM

ok, BC how did you get it to be a jpeg, I tried many times and it didn't work.

Janstar 01-08-2010 05:06 PM

I printed off the pages like those and put xs in the finished squares. How do you put the real block in there??? And how do you get it on the computer?? I'm in awe of what you have done aleady Norbana! Beautiful!!

NorBanaquilts 01-08-2010 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by Janstar
I printed off the pages like those and put xs in the finished squares. How do you put the real block in there??? And how do you get it on the computer?? I'm in awe of what you have done aleady Norbana! Beautiful!!

Jan, I take my pictures and crop them. You would then need to save them by block in the DJ software . On my computer it is save as: program files/electric quilt company/dear jane/pics/my chart/myA1

martha jo 01-08-2010 05:26 PM

Oh my, I think the light finally went off. When it tells you at the first to put the first piece right side up behind the printed side, I made it face the printed side - naturally then nothing worked - egads! Finally found a book with a picture that I understood. Now have to hurry and catchup.

Sheree from Chicago 01-08-2010 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Brazen
Well what do ya know. I did order that on Dec 16th.... apparently their computers crashed and my order fell thru the cracks. So that fabric was never GOING to come! Glad I'm not still sitting here waiting on it!!! Sheesh.

Things always work out the way they're supposed to.........yes?

Bettia 01-08-2010 05:32 PM

vic,
doing happy dance with you

Sheree from Chicago 01-08-2010 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by BlueChicken

Originally Posted by NorBanaquilts
Here's my quilt so far...

Sorry about having to download it.

That's awesome!! You've done so many it looks seriously cool! I can't wait to get to that stage.

I hope you don't mind, I transferred it to a jpg so that everyone could see, I know some people on slow internet connections have problems with downloads.

I have a dumb question. It seems I'm getrting mixed up with who is saying what. Blue - is this your quilt of NorBana's?

NorBanaquilts 01-08-2010 05:36 PM

Sherry, It's my quilt. Blue Chicken changed the format to a jpeg so it didn't have to be downloaded