Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/%5Bdear%5D-jane-stickle-cyber-block-party-jan-2010-thru-may-jun-2011-a-t28063.html)

Lacelady 11-24-2010 01:07 AM

Seems as if several of you are on the Home Straight now - well done ladies. Will it be a race to the finish?

And just in case you are all to busy tomorrow, I'd like to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.

QuiltswithConvicts 11-24-2010 03:21 AM

Thank you, Lesley!

sandpat 11-24-2010 05:37 AM

Thanks Lesley..I'll be making pies today (I'll have to grab a block while I'm waiting for it to bake :wink:). There won't be a race for me as I'll just have to go steady like I did making the blocks. Its exciting though! I bet we all finish around the same time.

Pookie, I can't wait to see your pics! And how does that happen- no stash when you buy fabric like that??? LOL!!

Lacelady 11-24-2010 02:15 PM

"I bet we all finish around the same time."

LOL, will that be before Christmas or after it? (Hope the pies came out well)

sandpat 11-24-2010 05:08 PM

*Big grin*...after Christmas, of course!! LOL!

wilhelmina 11-24-2010 05:59 PM

Ditto - after Christmas for sure! Probably Spring for me! I am in no hurry, as I have so many projects on hold so I may work on some of those during the holiday season.

I'm officially on Jane break :lol:

Like I said, the corners are my plan for December and a few sashings and cornerstones along the way...

Janstar 11-24-2010 09:36 PM

I'm hoping to stay with the time chart but as we draw closer to the end we'll see--------hummm. Depends on how many days off I have.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Have a relaxing day!

Lacelady 11-26-2010 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by wilhelmina
Ditto - after Christmas for sure! Probably Spring for me! I am in no hurry, as I have so many projects on hold so I may work on some of those during the holiday season.

Like I said, the corners are my plan for December and a few sashings and cornerstones along the way...

Don't relax for too long Meredith, it will be harder to get going again.

wilhelmina 11-26-2010 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Lacelady

Originally Posted by wilhelmina

Don't relax for too long Meredith, it will be harder to get going again.

I am determined to finish, but it will be after the New Year, as we have a lot going on during the holidays. It does feel very nice to be ahead of schedule since I came into this project late and have always felt a rush to stay current.

Today, I will be working on a block for Janstar! I will also be piece counting my blocks. I will be working at a slow pace, just off schedule since I am ahead, for me that feels like a break! :D

sandpat 11-26-2010 03:06 PM

I just realized that my Chocolate Jane block count spreadsheet is on my sick lappy. I'm going to be begging them not to do the restore disc on it..but I could loose that !!! OH NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I'm almost finished with the next to the last IRR quilt that I'll be working on, so I will have a break and plan to work on adding the sashing/cornerstones to the blocks..I still have 3 kites to finish as well. But, doesn't it feel good to just slide into the home stretch!! :D: