Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/%5Bdear%5D-jane-stickle-cyber-block-party-jan-2010-thru-may-jun-2011-a-t28063.html)

Bettia 01-17-2012 10:06 AM

sew, you are having the same life as mine. 4yo GD sick. Got computer back on the 7th of Jan., tried to download printer driver and ..... computer won't work. You take it in and they have to keep it for 10-14 days. Phew.
I drew the first 3 patterns and have made them. It's to hard to keep trying to draw the patterns.

Everyone's completed Jane's are so beautiful.

Bettia

Bettia 01-17-2012 10:09 AM

I was going to ask if anyone knew how to save and e-mail the patterns? I could email them to work and print them.

Bettia

sandpat 01-17-2012 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Bettia (Post 4883976)
I was going to ask if anyone knew how to save and e-mail the patterns? I could email them to work and print them.

Bettia

You would have to save it as a bitmap, then export the file to send as email. There is probably something about how to do it in the software help section.

Bettia 01-19-2012 06:53 AM

Saving Jane

Originally Posted by sandpat (Post 4885195)
You would have to save it as a bitmap, then export the file to send as email. There is probably something about how to do it in the software help section.

Thanks Pat,

After I open the block, edit, go to print to get the pattern it doesn't give a choice to save it. I'm missing something.

sandpat 01-19-2012 04:14 PM

Oh...sorry Bettia. You might not be able to do it. You can in regular EQ...I'd have to actually move my lazy butt off the couch and go get the book to look. :shock: You might want to check the book...

sewNso 01-20-2012 06:36 AM

my jane is out of the quilting frame. i'm going to start on the scallops, next energy burst i get. read the posts on scallops. a couple times. thx sandpat. decided to not make mine as deep as barb's DJ pattn is.

athenagwis 03-03-2012 07:23 AM

Hello ladies!!

I have been super busy lately so I haven't gotten around here much, but I am so happy to see so many people that have actually finished their Janes!! I sadly am no where close to finishing my lovely blue and orange one. I am now a work at home mom who homeschools, so needless to say the hours to sew have been hard to find!! I do hope I can get back to it soon though, as I do really wish i could see it completed!!!

Cheers!
Rachel

sandpat 03-03-2012 04:56 PM

Hey Rachel, yes, your quilt will be lovely when finished, so I hope that someday you can finish it up. Its good to see you and hope you are well. Maybe you can sew a little more this summer.

Phylliss 03-23-2012 04:22 AM

Would like to join the group

I know I'm late, but I would like to join the group. Please catch me up on what you've done so far.

sandpat 03-23-2012 05:20 PM

Hi Phylliss, Hi...there are still some who are working on the quilt and i think they started a new thread for it. You might want to join up with them. They started a new schedule and began in Jan. I think, so you would be able to catch up if you just jumped in and did a few extra per week with the extras going backwards. Have fun!!