Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   1 December 2011 House BOM picture's. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/1-december-2011-house-bom-pictures-t170486.html)

SulaBug 12-26-2011 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by littlesurfer (Post 4809850)
Here is a photo of my finished House BOM Quilt! Can't wait to see other finished quilts!

I am speechless!! :D Your quilt is absolutely gorgeous. You have done a beautiful job putting it together & I love the color's you picked too. Maybe you could come over to my house & help me finished getting mine together!! :D You have just inspired me to get busy again. So far, I have two row's put together. Does that count? Thank you so much for sharing with all of us.
:D :D :D

SulaBug 12-27-2011 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by Crlyn (Post 4812817)
You put me to shame!:o :D:D

Oh Carolyn,
You need never think of such a thing. The BOM projects have no time limit on them & can be done whenever you get around to it. The same goes for everyone else, too!! :D All we ask is that you just have fun & enjoy sharing your thoughts & photo's with the rest of us. I will be looking all of the time to see how everyobe is coming along with their block's. I am here for all of you quilter's.
:D :D :D :D

nickylsf 12-27-2011 12:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my collection of 2011 Houses. I loved making these!

hobbykat1955 12-27-2011 01:09 PM

Great collection...we all did a great job.

littlesurfer 12-27-2011 01:12 PM

Nicky, your blocks are so beautiful. I can't wait to see them finished...your quilt is going to be gorgeous!

littlesurfer 12-27-2011 01:16 PM

Thank you, SulaBug. I was afraid it was going to be a disaster...I'm not that experienced at quilting and wasn't sure how to "tackle" it, but I was pleased with how it turned out. I really enjoyed doing this and it was a learning experience for me. I'm really looking forward to beginning our new BOM in January. Thank you so much for all you've done for us. Also, looking forward to seeing your finished quilt. I just know all the quilts will be beautiful.

mimiknoxtaylor 12-27-2011 01:17 PM

Nicky, your houses are beautiful!

Jeanine 12-27-2011 01:20 PM

Nicky, what a lovely collection of houses!

Crlyn 12-27-2011 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 4813984)
Oh Carolyn,
You need never think of such a thing. The BOM projects have no time limit on them & can be done whenever you get around to it. The same goes for everyone else, too!! :D All we ask is that you just have fun & enjoy sharing your thoughts & photo's with the rest of us. I will be looking all of the time to see how everyobe is coming along with their block's. I am here for all of you quilter's.
:D :D :D :D

Thanks SulaBug, that makes me feel better! :D

Crlyn 12-27-2011 02:45 PM

Nicky, your collection of house are wonderful, I just love your colours....well done!:thumbup: