Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   1 June 2012 BOM pictures. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/1-june-2012-bom-pictures-t190521.html)

hopetoquilt 06-08-2012 09:18 PM

Lawson... that "wood" fabric is absolutely awesome. Love the way the vines wind around.

SulaBug 06-09-2012 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 5275476)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]340781[/ATTACH]This is my june bom. It is on a baby blue background. The colors are close to being true but not quite. Thanks for this months block and posting pictures to give us ideas. I really enjoy this bom.Mary

Mary, your June Home Tweet Home bird houses block for the BOM 2012 series, is really Great!! :D You chose such great pattern's & fabric's to make it all your own. Great job & well done. Your little birds add the perfect touch. I Love it all. Thank you so much for sharing.
:D :D :D :D

SulaBug 06-09-2012 12:13 AM

Hello Everyone,
I wanted to let you know that I am going to visit my DD today & will be gone from the board for a week. Hopefully I will be able to check in occasionally. Keep making your birdhouse blocks & sharing them on this picture thread, for everyone to see. I will be catching up as soon as I can. Take care & have a good week of sewing!!
Hugs........ Sulabug
:D :D :D :D

Ladybug 1938 06-09-2012 05:43 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 5275476)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]340781[/ATTACH]This is my june bom. It is on a baby blue background. The colors are close to being true but not quite. Thanks for this months block and posting pictures to give us ideas. I really enjoy this bom.Mary

Sis just love your Birdhouses if you don't like them you can always send them to me for my wall... Love the leaves going up the poles...Sis

lawsonmugs 06-09-2012 07:04 AM

Aww Shucks.....You all made me feel so mushy. Thanks for the very nice comments on my block. Thanks Sis-love you. Sulabug have a great visit. Mary

Jenniky 06-09-2012 08:46 AM

More great birdhouses being posted ... love them all . :)

judy363905 06-12-2012 02:56 PM

I really had fun with this needle turn applique'... pattern is from a "Summer Garden" used a single blockfrom quilt pattern by LECIEN U.S.A., Inc address for the quilt pattern is www.lecienusa.com Hope I can attach my photo.

Judy in Phx, AZ

will try again - can not get it loaded correctly :/

judy363905 06-12-2012 03:16 PM

June Calender BOM Photo

1 Attachment(s)
Let's try again....

lawsonmugs 06-12-2012 03:33 PM

Ouuu Judy I really like that. Very nice. Mary

Jenniky 06-12-2012 03:54 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Judy Nice Block :) Aren't Birdhouses fun :) I like the browns you used. Brown fabrics have always been my favorite. :)

So I finished working on my block today. Seeing we are at the half way point I decided I would also post a picture of all my six blocks together. Wow only six more blocks togo.. As always once I post my block I dont want to hurry life along, but Im always looking forward to the beginning of the next month to see what new block is posted and what challenges it can bring. :) I started to do a PP birdhouse then I decided I would stick with the Applique method. I used English Paper Piecing for the birdhouse and the stems, vines and flowers are done using a method Muv (boardname) posted a how to in the tutorial section on this Board. Thanks for looking everyone and have a wonderful evening. :thumbup:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]341689[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]341690[/ATTACH]