Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   1-March-2014 Block of the Month Direction's & Discussion. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/1-march-2014-block-month-directions-discussion-t242254.html)

SMR 03-03-2014 12:03 PM

I miss read and scrolled to third block of quilt not third block on that page. I still haven't got it to download but maybe today.

SewExtremeSeams 03-03-2014 01:00 PM

Ok, I am going to try this one this month. Thanks SulaBug!

SulaBug 03-03-2014 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by SMR (Post 6607142)
I miss read and scrolled to third block of quilt not third block on that page. I still haven't got it to download but maybe today.

Oh Good, thank you for letting us know. If we come across this type of directions again, I will try to be more specific with my direction's!! Glad you found it okay?
:D :D :D :D

Momma_K 03-07-2014 07:34 AM

SulaBug, I've been gone for soooo long I feel out of place now!! SO MUCH of life gets in the way at times but now I'm trying to get back into the groove of things I like doing for Me! Anyway I love doing the BOM with you and the ladies and thought I would see what you had going on this month. I easily found the specified Independence Block, Very nice and I have just the right color combinations for it! I'm gong to go through my stash to see what I can come up with, probably starting tomorrow!! Thanks SulaBug, you've always be such a sweet and kind person. You make this a joyous place to be.

SulaBug 03-07-2014 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Momma_K (Post 6613928)
SulaBug, I've been gone for soooo long I feel out of place now!! SO MUCH of life gets in the way at times but now I'm trying to get back into the groove of things I like doing for Me! Anyway I love doing the BOM with you and the ladies and thought I would see what you had going on this month. I easily found the specified Independence Block, Very nice and I have just the right color combinations for it! I'm gong to go through my stash to see what I can come up with, probably starting tomorrow!! Thanks SulaBug, you've always be such a sweet and kind person. You make this a joyous place to be.

Momma_K.........We are so glad to have you back with us & enjoying the new bocks for 2014!!:D Your kind words make me blush, thank you so very much. I am here because I just love to do these projects with everyone else here on the Quilting Board. Did you happen to see that we now have a Project of the Month for 2014? We would love to have you join in on all of the fun we are having with that one too!!
:D :D :D :D

gypsylady5 03-22-2014 11:52 AM

This block looks so interesting that I'm printing it to put in my bucket list. I might make all their blocks and finish another sampler quilt which is my favorite type of quilt.

Elisabrat 03-25-2014 04:12 AM

I have loved the blocks of the month for February. Found this one!! might give it a try, know however that I am making an entire quilt out of the blocks from Feb. Think its going to be a special baby quilt so thank you!!!

lolthom 04-30-2014 10:16 PM

it's actually block 18 of the bf mystery quilt. the blocks are listed in reverse with 21 first on the list.