Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   1 November 2011 House BOM picture's. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/1-november-2011-house-bom-pictures-t164793.html)

Deecee 11-28-2011 07:05 PM

I third that - three cheers for Sulabug.

Surfergirl 11-29-2011 03:18 AM

Originally Posted by Jeanine (Post 4730589)
HobbyKat,
I second that motion (about Sulabug being so great)

I agree...Sulabug has been wonderful...so supportive of us all! We really appreciate you, Sulabug!

mimiknoxtaylor 11-29-2011 04:27 AM

Whitepine, Your castle is great, really fun!

rwquilts 11-29-2011 06:33 AM

The castles are so great! I have my pattern out on my table to attack it today (hopefully in a nice way). SulaBug, I agree with what others have said...you're a terrific host and I look forward to next year's blocks!

whitepine 11-29-2011 07:36 AM

:thumbup::thumbup: I agree and thank you Sulabug. :thumbup:

nickylsf 11-29-2011 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by hobbykat1955 (Post 4729738)
I had so much fun with this theme...and the creativity from all...looking at everyone's interpetation thru the mths. I think I'm going to take a few days and do nothing but catchup...Sulabug...you are a great host and always encouraged us no matter if we were behind or having problems with certain aspects of a block...Looking fwd to 2012's theme

Kat, I agree 100%. It took me a month or so to catch up on both BOM's after my trip to France, now I am caught up and awaiting December!

Crlyn 11-29-2011 02:17 PM

Yes, I thank you so much for being such a wonderful host Sulabug :thumbup:, I apologize for not being as active as I should have been in this thread, though I did enjoy being a part of this 'block of the month' project, and thank you to everyone that has been a part of it.......and I still haven't finish my November block :o

Andii 11-29-2011 03:29 PM

I'm still plugging along and love to come here for encouragement. Thanks for being so gracious, Sulabug, and helpful.

Any ideas yet on the theme for next year?:o

rwquilts 11-29-2011 05:09 PM

So...today I finally bit the bullit and started working on this month's block...was it as awful as I was thinking? Maybe not quite, but wasn't a joy either (don't care for paper piecing patterns that make you figure out your own seam allowances)...I just have to add...not sure, but make the block the size I want, then I can go back and make October's block! Then December, right??? I will finish it up tomorrow and post a picture...feels great to get it almost finished! Yea!

SulaBug 11-29-2011 11:35 PM

Thank you everyone for your votes of confidence!! :D I have really enjoyed hosting this BOM theme for 2011 & am looking forward to 2012. Before we know it, I will be posting the December block. It doesn't seem right that this will be the last block for this year. Although we will have a great time picking out a new theme. Put your thinking caps on ladies & come up with some of your favorite idea's. This is going to be fun.
:D :D :D :D