Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Affairs of the Heart Cyber-Sew 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/affairs-heart-cyber-sew-2011-a-t95413.html)

Cre8tvlwyr 04-02-2013 08:47 AM

sandpat...have you been to visit Jane recently?? I dont remember seeing you :(
I've got to get back to my AOTH as well! I only have 17 blocks done. Woody - your blocks are gorgeous!! drooool - what kind of bird is on your avatar?? a conure of some sort??
Gus

woody 04-02-2013 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Cre8tvlwyr (Post 5972648)
sandpat...have you been to visit Jane recently?? I dont remember seeing you :(
I've got to get back to my AOTH as well! I only have 17 blocks done. Woody - your blocks are gorgeous!! drooool - what kind of bird is on your avatar?? a conure of some sort??
Gus

The bird is a male Australian King Parrot, they are quite common along the south east coast of Australia

leakus 04-02-2013 06:35 PM

woody, gorgeous blocks. Just last week I took out the box of my AOTH blocks and decided I will continue it. I think I only have 6 or 7 done but I definitively want to continue it.
How many still working on it?

Deecee 04-02-2013 09:49 PM

Beautiful blocks Woody.

I still have mine staring at me from my design wall here - haven't moved an inch on them though. Only 4 completed and 2 under construction.

I do intend to do more when life settles back down.

pollyannapatch 05-21-2013 02:28 AM

Hi all, I am so happy to find this thread!

I've just got a copy of this book and decided to have a go and couldn't believe it when I found this site!!

1 block down...35 to go

i have made mine bigger (hopefully easier) by enlarging from A4 to A3 and don't have a plan yet. is anyone else still (trying) to make this quilt???

Happy stitching,

Alison xx

Cre8tvlwyr 05-21-2013 08:40 AM

Alison -
I started a Dear Jane thread here Jan '12 - and now down to the last 39 blocks [out of 225]
Several of us will be working on AOTH by the end of the Summer... [and Sylvia's Bridal Sampler.]
I actually started with this thread - but stopped after 17 were done :( ... But there will definitely be more activity here in a while - awesome quilt!! One of my got to get it done UFOs!!!
Gus

sandpat 05-22-2013 03:46 AM

Ya'll, keep plugging! Its a gorgeous quilt when finished and totally worth the effort!

woody 05-22-2013 11:10 PM

I'm still plugging away at mine. Keep going, it really is worth the effort.

What method are you using pollyannapatch?

Fabric Galore 05-26-2013 02:12 PM

Woody, I love the colors in your block. I used almost the same colors in my quilt on a black background.
pollyannapatch, I enlarged my squares to 10 1/2" to have a larger quilt.
I have finished the 4 borders and I am now working on the corner squares. I was out of town all week but I hope things will be quieter this summer and I can finally finish this. It is a beautiful quilt.

candi 06-13-2013 01:43 PM

How are you coming along, Losie?