Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Am I missing it May !5th block? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/am-i-missing-may-5th-block-t7194.html)

patricej 05-16-2008 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by imaquilter
Interesting. I haven't seen a whole lot of posts from Patrice lately. Hope she is feeling okay.

you are so sweet to ask. :P i have been trying to get caught up at work and home, and also haven't quite adapted to having gone back to my regular work hours.

sorry to have worried you. i'll try to do better.

Knot Sew 05-16-2008 08:55 AM

OK but please let someone else have my Aug spot......I feel a bit greedy :twisted: :mrgreen: :D :D

beachlady 05-16-2008 09:53 AM

Patrice, Ruth, I will take your spot for August 15th. It probably won't be a very hard one though. Let me know.

imaquilter 05-16-2008 05:46 PM

Patrice - I am just glad you are okay. I was wondering about you the other day and should have sent you a PM but didn't. I am used to seeing your name in almost every post! :lol:

You don't have to do more than you already do. Just miss your great sense of humor!

k_jupiter 05-18-2008 09:42 PM

Patrice - I am just glad you are okay. I was wondering about you the other day and should have sent you a PM but didn't. I am used to seeing your name in almost every post! :lol:

You don't have to do more than you already do. Just miss your great sense of humor!

What sense of humor?

tim in san jose

kathy 05-19-2008 03:29 AM

oh Tim,you just couldn't leave well enough alone, I hope you can balance on 8 toes! (or less)!

patricej 05-19-2008 07:03 AM

thanks very much. that makes me feel quite special. :mrgreen:

patricej 05-19-2008 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by kathy
oh Tim,you just couldn't leave well enough alone, I hope you can balance on 8 toes! (or less)!

As if I'm going to settle this time for toes.

All I can say is .... he'd better buy a shotgun and start sleeping in his stash. uuuuuuummmmmwhaaaaaahhaaaaaaaahhaaaaaaaaaaahhaaaaa aaaaa!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

k_jupiter 05-19-2008 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by PatriceJ

Originally Posted by kathy

As if I'm going to settle this time for toes.

All I can say is .... he'd better buy a shotgun and start sleeping in his stash. uuuuuuummmmmwhaaaaaahhaaaaaaaahhaaaaaaaaaaahhaaaaa aaaaa!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Oh Patrice,

You KNOW I only buy stash that you wouldn't bother to steal.

tim in san jose

kathy 05-19-2008 11:49 AM

I heard that she has lowered her standards!!! LOL