Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   APRIl 1st, 2011 BOM Spring Birhouse pictures. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/april-1st-2011-bom-spring-birhouse-pictures-t112482.html)

Corky 04-05-2011 09:27 AM

LOVE it!!

Originally Posted by Deecee
I PP'd mine and added an Aussie flavour.

virg 04-05-2011 09:57 AM

Wow! your birdhouse is so cute. Love the birds and branches.

pab58 04-05-2011 10:24 AM

I PP'd mine and added an Aussie flavour.

OMGoodness!! That is so-o-o cute and oh, so creative!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

pab58 04-05-2011 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by sally's girl
Love, love the birdhouse block......we feed the birds all year...in summer we have tons of cone flowers and also sun flowers.....so put some on my block....still need to do some hand stitching,the lavender cone flower barely show...the birdhouse fabric has very pale blue flowers which does not show up well, but is very pretty fabric

How creative you are!!! What a great idea to include the flowers! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

SulaBug 04-05-2011 10:52 AM

Love, love the birdhouse block......we feed the birds all year...in summer we have tons of cone flowers and also sun flowers.....so put some on my block....still need to do some hand stitching,the lavender cone flower barely show...the birdhouse fabric has very pale blue flowers which does not show up well, but is very pretty fabric

WOW!! :thumbup: Your birdhouse block turned out great. I just love your sun flower's. Now, why couldn't I have thought of something liek that? :D What a nice job.
:D :D :D :D

SulaBug 04-05-2011 10:55 AM

My son's Olive Rainbow Lorikeet.

Thank you so much for posting picture's of your birds. They are absolutely gorgeous!! :thumbup: They sure are prettier than our sparrow's & black birds!! Although our Yellow & Red breasted Finches are pretty as well.
:D :D :D :D

BATIKQLTR 04-05-2011 11:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
What a fun block! Thank you QBee! Mine is going to be the front panel of a summer tote, so the background is the same as the rest of the tote.

Just saw the picture with the flowers and I really want to try to add those also. Very nice idea!!

nickylsf 04-05-2011 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by BATIKQLTR
What a fun block! Thank you QBee! Mine is going to be the front panel of a summer tote, so the background is the same as the rest of the tote.

Just saw the picture with the flowers and I really want to try to add those also. Very nice idea!!

So cute! Your birdies look like they are ready to fly away with those wings!

pab58 04-05-2011 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by BATIKQLTR

Your block turned out so-o-o cute! :thumbup:

nickylsf 04-05-2011 12:10 PM

I love your block! The appliqued flowers are great.