Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Baltimore Album August Block (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/baltimore-album-august-block-t143432.html)

capucine 08-30-2011 02:06 AM

I am really behind still working on July Block nearly finish and i am trying to put August together all the blocks looks beautiful can't wait to add mine to the series. Thump up to all of you that finished first with the August Block i am dreaming of green leaves:)

BonniFeltz 08-30-2011 05:14 AM

I'm with Capucine. STill trying to catch up. Of course it would be easier if I would stay out of swaps. LOL. I'm not giving up on them though. They will eventually get done.

capucine 08-30-2011 04:42 PM

Hi BonniFeltz,
How are you going? I really hope you are over the shingles and back on tracks. I think i am looking forward to the end products that's why i am dragging my feet with the blocks, our daughter had a back operation and i had to take time off work to spend sometime with her and needless to say the blocks were put aside for a while, she is OK now and back at work and so am I with the blocks and back at work hoping to add July photos in the next couple of days.
Have a great day and happy sewing :)

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
I'm with Capucine. STill trying to catch up. Of course it would be easier if I would stay out of swaps. LOL. I'm not giving up on them though. They will eventually get done.

BonniFeltz 08-30-2011 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by capucine
Hi BonniFeltz,
How are you going? I really hope you are over the shingles and back on tracks. I think i am looking forward to the end products that's why i am dragging my feet with the blocks, our daughter had a back operation and i had to take time off work to spend sometime with her and needless to say the blocks were put aside for a while, she is OK now and back at work and so am I with the blocks and back at work hoping to add July photos in the next couple of days.

Thanks! I still am struggling with it a little bit. It's not hampering much but it's at the stiff face and my eye doesn't sometimes like to stay open. I'll get this done though. :) I get to go and meet one of the ladies from the board in September and I will have a day of quilting. I think I will be taking this with me. It should be a good time to catch up.

capucine 08-30-2011 04:54 PM

It's always more interesting quilting with a friend and you don't have to feel guilty sewing:) have fun and have a great day.

Originally Posted by capucine
Hi BonniFeltz,

Thanks! I still am struggling with it a little bit. It's not hampering much but it's at the stiff face and my eye doesn't sometimes like to stay open. I'll get this done though. :) I get to go and meet one of the ladies from the board in September and I will have a day of quilting. I think I will be taking this with me. It should be a good time to catch up.

capucine 08-31-2011 02:42 AM

2 Attachment(s)
OK Ladies July block finished and August all iron and ready to applique :) Have a great day :) Thank you Peg for all your hard work I can't wait to put it all together. Can next month have less leaves please?:):):) LOL

efayard 08-31-2011 06:33 AM

Very nice. Looks like you're right on schedule and ready (almost) for September.

capucine 08-31-2011 03:43 PM

Thank you efayard well almost i still have to applique the small squares yet:)

Originally Posted by efayard
Very nice. Looks like you're right on schedule and ready (almost) for September.

Surfergirl 09-08-2011 07:46 AM

Everyone's blocks are beautiful! Is September's block due now?

BonniFeltz 09-08-2011 07:48 AM

Probably since I just finished June and not done with July yet. LOL. I'm slowly catching up.