Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   BOM 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/bom-2011-a-t60065.html)

PiecesinMn 12-24-2010 05:29 PM

Hopeless putz. Have a great holiday everyone (imagine smiley face here, cuz it will be a the end again). [quote=PiecesinMn]still didn't do it right. I want the smiley face (here) not at the end.

Originally Posted by PiecesinMn
having problems in how to put in a smiley face.

This should be lots of fun. Count me in!!!

Originally Posted by SulaBug
: ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Thank you everyone for being so patient with us. Now, I want to announce that the Jan. 1st, 2011 BOM will be Houses & other building!! :thumbup: Some will be pieced, some will be appliqued & some will be a combination. The remaining information will be posted on Sunday. So keep your eyes out for it & hopefully everyone will be excited to get started!! :D

HAPPY HOLIDAY'S
Sulabug
:lol:

:D

:)

:) :)

Momma_K 12-24-2010 05:30 PM

[quote=PiecesinMn]still didn't do it right. I want the smiley face (here) not at the end.

having problems in how to put in a smiley face.

This should be lots of fun. Count me in!!!

: ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Thank you everyone for being so patient with us. Now, I want to announce that the Jan. 1st, 2011 BOM will be Houses & other building!! :thumbup: Some will be pieced, some will be appliqued & some will be a combination. The remaining information will be posted on Sunday. So keep your eyes out for it & hopefully everyone will be excited to get started!! :D

HAPPY HOLIDAY'S
Sulabug
:lol:

:D

:)

No matter where you want it it will always click at the end of your post. Just pick it up and drag it to the spot you want it at and drop, it's a drag and drop thing! Hope this helps!

craft phanatic 12-24-2010 05:33 PM

Well, Merry Christmas to me! Boy was I hoping for houses! I can't wait to get started in the new year. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmad day tomorrow:-) Robin

Momma_K 12-24-2010 05:36 PM

You too Robin!! Everyone have a wonderful day!! Going to snow here tomorrow, a White Christmas in the south is rare!! :lol: :D :mrgreen:

Mary Marie 12-24-2010 07:31 PM

Just a question, So I know there will be instructions but will there be an example as well?

wvdek 12-24-2010 09:12 PM

Glad the wait is over and we all know. :-D
I have 21 credit hours this next semester :roll:, so will bow out of this one, especially since I did not get all of them done last time. :thumbdown:

Have fun everyone. :lol:

jacquie 12-25-2010 04:13 PM

ok, i know this BOM with houses, will be 'sew' adorable!!!
i am going to work along with you lot!!
count me in with your BOM!
love jacquie xxxxx

ps, merry christmas everyone!!!

MISHNJIM 12-25-2010 04:29 PM

:D :D :D :D ANNOUNCEMENT!! :D :D :D :D

HAPPY HOLIDAY'S
Sulabug
:D :D :D

Okay House's it is...I'm really gonna try and do this BOM. It only mean's one block/month. I think I can handle that.

Irene V 12-25-2010 05:21 PM

So when do we start the blocks and what is the procedure? The houses are something I've been wanting to do.

leakus 12-25-2010 05:25 PM

Yeah!!!! houses it is!!!