Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Fws Photos for Week 3 Blocks 5&6 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-photos-week-3-blocks-5-6-a-t60015.html)

brookemarie19 06-10-2011 02:29 AM

Yeah I was sitting at the table last night after cutting my bin blocks for Saturday and went ahead on got the pp printed out and ready for the next for block and then looked at the book and decided to get a new block ready. I really hope I can catch up with you guys but y'all are so far away....

Sew Freak 07-19-2011 04:44 AM

Hello Muriel, I am fairly new to QB and I was going thru the Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt that was done by QB quilters and I happened to notice your cat quilt that is shown on the left of the screen. I was hoping you could tell me where I can get the pattern...my daughter would love this! She has 3 cats! and they are her babies. (she's crazy). would you be able to help?

Thank you!

orangeroom 08-30-2011 10:51 AM

These are beautiful quilt blocks! These inspire me to make some! Good work to all!

Morningcoffeegal 09-28-2011 12:47 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is my Block 5!

#5 Bat wing
[ATTACH=CONFIG]263734[/ATTACH]

janRN 09-28-2011 01:15 PM

Great job. This was such an odd looking block but everyone did something different with it and it really is a striking block after all. I love your red & white swirly fabric. You're making great progress; I enjoy following someone else making the blocks (not me making them LOL)

Morningcoffeegal 09-28-2011 02:43 PM

TY Jan I am enjoying my journey with each block I do I am getting excited to see them all at the finish line!

Honchey 09-28-2011 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal
TY Jan I am enjoying my journey with each block I do I am getting excited to see them all at the finish line!

At the rate you're going that will be pretty soon!!! :lol: Anne

QuiltE 10-23-2011 09:00 AM

2 Attachment(s)
In honour of Halloween I thought I'd better get the Bat done!!! The bat has some silver sparkle in the fabric and the background is more orangeish than shows here.

As I was finish pressing the 6th block, I suddenly had a flashback ... that I'd done it back in June. So now I have two! I like the colourway better on the new one (navy with stars with yellow ... though the colours aren't true!)

Thanks for looking!

weezie 10-23-2011 04:28 PM

Nice!!! I like the "new" colors better, too.

oksewglad 10-23-2011 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltE
In honour of Halloween I thought I'd better get the Bat done!!! The bat has some silver sparkle in the fabric and the background is more orangeish than shows here.

As I was finish pressing the 6th block, I suddenly had a flashback ... that I'd done it back in June. So now I have two! I like the colourway better on the new one (navy with stars with yellow ... though the colours aren't true!)

Thanks for looking!

I thought the pinwheel stood out more in the first one; All three are lovely. G